2020 on P&B - Best and Worst

54 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If Johnson, Patel, Raaaaab, Hancock, Rees-Mogg and Gove were all to pop their clogs tomorrow it would be cause for celebration.

You could add in Duncan-Smith, DRoss, and a few others too...

Agreed. If they all disappeared off the face of the earth tomorrow, it would undoubtedly be a good thing for the majority of the people in the country.

52 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Agreed. If they all disappeared off the face of the earth tomorrow, it would undoubtedly be a good thing for the majority of the people in the country.

It was the timing of it as much as anything as Bojo was taken into intensive care whilst the lockdown was at its earlier stages and there was still so much fear and uncertainty around the place. It’s also not just a case of Bojo snuffing it, it would have been an unprecedented thing to happen and we’d never hear the end of it, just imagine the media circus if he’d died? It would also be a get out of jail free card for the Tories handling of the crisis which a lot of people didn’t consider at the time either. No good would have come from him dying. 

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Yip, not for me.  I rarely drink more than a bottle of wine spread over a full day, this Christmas will be no different.

The last time I was drunk was about 17 or 18 years ago when we invited our then neighbours round.  Regretted it badly the next day.  

what happened? 

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If Johnson, Patel, Raaaaab, Hancock, Rees-Mogg and Gove were all to pop their clogs tomorrow it would be cause for celebration.

You could add in Duncan-Smith, DRoss, and a few others too...

Sturgeon, Blackford and Corbyn would be a good trio. 

Did he vote for brexit?
Fucking hell just as I thought my opinion of him couldn’t sink any lower.
Unfortunately it's true, Granny voted for this disaster. We tried to educate him at the time but would not be persuaded.
In fact he actually posted his vote as he was in Grand Canaria at the time..
I know I know....

38 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Is Granny that bad? Brexit? FFS. 

I hadn't assumed he was an arse, maybe just folk wound each other up but voting Brexit is miles out.

Lots of snp supporters voted tactically for brexit to enhance the chances of indie ref 2.