2020 on P&B - Best and Worst

Guest Axle Grease
16 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Yip, not for me.  I rarely drink more than a bottle of wine spread over a full day, this Christmas will be no different.

The last time I was drunk was about 17 or 18 years ago when we invited our then neighbours round.  Regretted it badly the next day.  

Two doors down material. 

4 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I for one am enjoying the trend of Throbber's bizarre white knighting. Wonder what the next one will be:

Couple of weeks ago - Hedgecutter wasn't trying to be creepy when telling 8mile he knew where he lived two days after a rock went through his window (no one said he was)

Today - actually, lots of snp voters tactically voted for Brexit and f**k you if you want any proof of that and leave old man danger alone.

Two weeks from now - I actually love flinging my own shit at people 

I was merely pointing out that hedgecutter knew almost everywhere in Scotland and would be able to dig places up on google maps from the most obscure of photos. I tried to defuse the situation before anyone else needlessly got hurt.

20 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Suggesting I have an alcohol problem, well that's not very nice is it.  Tut tut.  I don't drink during the week m9 but thanks for the remarks.

Good to see you white knighting your wee pal though who I have merely amusingly observed over the year desperately trying to get a pat on the head from PB.

Ffs @Andrew Driver give Bairnardo a wee greenie.

You keep strong brother, people like us (good posters), don't need to be reminded of our problems inn life 

18 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

This is an odd post. Not outright aggressive, but there's an undercurrent there. Unsure what I have done to deserve this sort of animosity.

You, deserve all you get, as you are a c**t.

18 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Yip, not for me.  I rarely drink more than a bottle of wine spread over a full day, this Christmas will be no different.

The last time I was drunk was about 17 or 18 years ago when we invited our then neighbours round.  Regretted it badly the next day.  

^^^ sacked his gardener before the ferlough payments were announced.  Drunk on power

57 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

You keep strong brother, people like us (good posters), don't need to be reminded of our problems inn life 

You, deserve all you get, as you are a c**t.

^^^ sacked his gardener before the ferlough payments were announced.  Drunk on power

Hope you and yours have a good Christmas pal

6 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
9 hours ago, throbber said:

A33E73D5-1B22-4EB7-BDDC-3FBD9E21D332.gif.15456360e5a2183c8443ae54b34d8123.gif

Is that you?

It sums up your contributions to this thread perfectly. If you voted yes in 2014 you weren’t voting to leave the EU and I doubt 30% of snp voters who voted leave in 2016 were doing it wanting to be an independent country outwith the EU, it’s only smaller parties like the SSP and Solidarity (Tommy Sheridan) who want that. I am not making an outrageous  claim at all here and can do without the character assassinations.

ETA Granny Danger sent me a Pm the other day to say he was taking me off ignore so it’s the least I could do for him.

Edited by throbber

11 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Throbber needs to explain what granite apples are so please so distracting him with the yes/leave stuff until he clarifies things. 

Probably what Granny whipped out when he got drunk round his neighbours bit.

6 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Mystery number 2. Granny and "that party". 

He probably suggested exchanging partners for the evening. I’d do the same if I were ever round at my neighbours to each side of me tbh which is why I always politely decline their invites.

24 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Mystery number 2. Granny and "that party". 

I had too much to drink and felt ill the following day.  Not too much of a mystery and the reason I avoid drinking to excess.

I know P&B have posters of all ages and I’d imagine that the slightly older ones would agree that getting drunk has worse consequences the older one gets.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I had too much to drink and felt ill the following day.  Not too much of a mystery and the reason I avoid drinking to excess.

I know P&B have posters of all ages and I’d imagine that the slightly older ones would agree that getting drunk has worse consequences the older one gets.

You were boasting about drinking red wine at 11 am a matter of weeks ago on here. 

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Wish I'd had better/any advice about boozing as a youngster. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

It sums up your contributions to this thread perfectly. If you voted yes in 2014 you weren’t voting to leave the EU and I doubt 30% of snp voters who voted leave in 2016 were doing it wanting to be an independent country outwith the EU, it’s only smaller parties like the SSP and Solidarity (Tommy Sheridan) who want that. I am not making an outrageous  claim at all here and can do without the character assassinations.

ETA Granny Danger sent me a Pm the other day to say he was taking me off ignore so it’s the least I could do for him.

I think he is looking for a new gardner(pleasrer of the wife)

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Doning wrong

You were boasting about drinking red wine at 11 am a matter of weeks ago on here. 

I start on a Monday at 07:30 after I drop the kids off to school, I'm still cabable of cooking my own dinner at 17:00 and topping offf with a few beers. Unlike most @Granny Danger, I have a shite hangover, but I'll gig a grave in the baxk garden all day on Tuesday.  Sweat it out, also never know when you need a grave (Thais go to the burner), therefore my back garden has only one grave, as I fill the last  week hole of the eccess earth and dig again.

Scottish education at it's best.

IMG_5260.jpg

This is just not factually correct I'm afraid. I - sadly - know of multiple independence supporting SNP members who voted leave because they don't believe Scotland can be "truly" independent within any union. It's utter fucking nonsense of course, but that's what they believe.

Your assertion that 30+% of SNP members voted tactically makes no sense for two real reasons, firstly as evidenced by every election in history, it's basically impossible to "tactically organise" a large group of people to vote against their beliefs and / or Party. The public vote for what they want or what their natural Party want because they aren't engaged / interested to the degree ever required to get involved in something that would involve tactical voting.

The other reason, perhaps more pertinently, is that the actual basis for the "tactical voting" makes no fucking sense. If it was well known that England and Wales were a lot more in favour of leaving the EU than Scotland was and that the vote in those countries might be close, how does it possibly improve the chances of Independence by taking a position that aligns itself directly with England and Wales (thereby displaying a united union)? It's the exact opposite of benefitting the independence cause and is frankly fucking mental.

The Boxing thread would win my "Thread of the Year 2020" award, btw. 

I’m drinking white wine at the moment.  That is possible whilst limiting the daily alcohol intake and avoiding getting drunk.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m drinking white wine at the moment.  That is possible whilst limiting the daily alcohol intake and avoiding getting drunk.

Joking apart, you're drinking wine at 9:30am and don't see an issue with that?