2020 on P&B - Best and Worst

11 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Distracting from the fact that Granny D voted for this clusterfuck

Still surprised by that. He seems like a bit of a twat, but didn’t have him down as a complete moron (although his maths in the early days of the Covid thread should maybe have given me a hint).

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Yip, not for me.  I rarely drink more than a bottle of wine spread over a full day, this Christmas will be no different.

The last time I was drunk was about 17 or 18 years ago when we invited our then neighbours round.  Regretted it badly the next day.  

DD3E0EC3-711B-4E70-BD76-5716948B72D4.jpeg

53 minutes ago, virginton said:

The reason why ~30% of SNP voters backed Brexit is because... they're opposed to the EU as much as the UK! 

And I take it you can back this up with facts? If you voted leave in Scotland then you are either voting to leave the EU with the rest of the U.K. (not what the SNP want) or leave as an independent country out with the EU (not what the SNP want) or you can see a couple of steps ahead and realise you can become an independent county within the EU which is what the SNP want and presumably what those who vote SNP also want. It’s common sense and  was common knowledge at the time.

Also the prospect of having BoJo or JRM as prime minister in a post brexit Britain was very well known in 2016.

'Common sense' and common knowledge? That's house on my idiot found bingo card!

Also the prospect of having BoJo or JRM as prime minister in a post brexit Britain was very well known in 2016.

So well known that the then PM was replaced after the referendum in 2016 by, erm, Theresa May instead. Another swing and a miss then for our resident fantasist.

And I take it you can back this up with facts? If you voted leave in Scotland then you are either voting to leave the EU with the rest of the U.K. (not what the SNP want) or leave as an independent country out with the EU (not what the SNP want) or you can see a couple of steps ahead and realise you can become an independent county within the EU which is what the SNP want and presumably what those who vote SNP also want. It’s common sense and  was common knowledge at the time.

272a53c6-f2f0-4914-bd72-ecaebac96e28.jpeg

29 minutes ago, virginton said:

'Common sense' and common knowledge? That's house on my idiot found bingo card!

So well known that the then PM was replaced after the referendum in 2016 by, erm, Theresa May instead. Another swing and a miss then for our resident fantasist.

It’s not really a swing and a miss though considering BoJo is PM in a post brexit Britain.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

A couple of diehard Aye voters on here at least, Granny and I think @Wee Willie . A third of SNP voters were said to vote Leave. Granny admitted pretty soon after that he'd fucked up.

I abstained from voting as I knew our southern neighbours would decide for the rest of us in the UK.

I was proved correct!

My choice has always been to stay in the EU.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Do people need to give their reasons for why they voted in an election or a referendum? How am I supposed to provide the data to support it? If 45% voted for the SNP in 2015 then 38% voted for brexit in 2016 then there are certainly a good number of people who voted for snp and also for brexit, are you seriously suggesting SNP voters wanted a hard brexit with BoJo and Jacob Reese Mogg at the wheel? It’s blatant tactical voting.

You can stop with your personal swipes as well, you are the biggest attention seeking walloper in the history of this forum.

image.gif.8db9af1778fe193465ac04bf1a2189a9.gif

1 hour ago, throbber said:

If you’re lucky you’ll maybe get a long winded bucket of wrong and an Ainsley.

22 minutes ago, Wee Willie said:

I abstained from voting as I knew our southern neighbours would decide for the rest of us in the UK.

I was proved correct!

My choice has always been to stay in the EU.

How exactly did that help the cause of independence, having the English vote a teeny bit closer to Scotland's?

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
24 minutes ago, throbber said:
It’s not really a swing and a miss though considering BoJo is PM in a post brexit Britain.

Has it ever crossed your mind that most people voted Yes-Leave because that's what they believe?

Mostly anti every other fucker who doesn't fit into their own straight white Scottish make-up types in my experience. 

Eventually it will dawn on these cretins that their idea of an independent Scotland belongs in 19th century

most of them probably not expecting leave would ever win anyway so probably saw it as a situation that they couldn’t win or lose regardless. 

How am I supposed to provide the data to support it? If 45% voted for the SNP in 2015 then 38% voted for brexit in 2016 then there are certainly a good number of people who voted for snp and also for brexit

And I take it you can back this up with facts?

Fucking hell [emoji38]

19 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
40 minutes ago, throbber said:

Has it ever crossed your mind that most people voted Yes-Leave because that's what they believe?

A33E73D5-1B22-4EB7-BDDC-3FBD9E21D332.gif

4 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Back on thread. Congrats to @tamthebam for being the poster of the year. The Sean Connery/David Murray post was truly magnificent. Honorary mentions to @Sergeant Wilson and @virginton. Shout outs to my musical brethren @tongue_tied_danny, @Jupiter Jazz , @Academically Deficient & @Savage Henry. Worst posters were definitely the Motherwell bampot that got emptied from the BLM thread and @Mvondo_the_great. Atrocious. Genuine WTF moments provided by @oaksoft & @FemdomFilmFan. Well done all. Next year will be better yes? Merry Christmas everyone.

Aw shucks. Thank you and I hope Santa brings you something nice for Christmas :cheers

I for one am enjoying the trend of Throbber's bizarre white knighting. Wonder what the next one will be:

Couple of weeks ago - Hedgecutter wasn't trying to be creepy when telling 8mile he knew where he lived two days after a rock went through his window (no one said he was)

Today - actually, lots of snp voters tactically voted for Brexit and f**k you if you want any proof of that and leave old man danger alone.

Two weeks from now - I actually love flinging my own shit at people 

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan