Alloa v Raith

1 minute ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Not convinced about RT in goals. Never have been. Hope he proves me wrong.

Just start worrying for the next few games...if JMac can’t make the bench Tuesday, it’s the Witch. Bow is loaned right now.

3 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Stream quality has gone totally to pot this half. Mines had been fine until now, but it's getting a bit jarring. 

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Streams been pish. Not had a problem with any others in the league.

Ditto, gone to pot, was reasonable 1st half, the worst stream of the season

58 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

The rain looks brutal, but it does at least seem to be coming straight down, rather than one of these windy "game of two halves" affairs. 

Maybe it was in the first half too, but the wind is definitely blowing towards the Railway end now. Big 25 minutes for the Rovers to keep it tight. 

Also, stream now appears to have chucked it altogether. 

Probably going to jinx it now.  But for me this has been the best stream I've tried all season in terms of I've not having had to refresh it or deal with any buffering or anything all game.  It's worked fine, other than not having any commentary the first half.

The stream has dropped for me multiple times and I'm running it at 360p. Had no issues whatsoever with any other teams platform and my internet is ample, good to know it's not just me. Missed the first goal and large patches of the match. 

It's currently running but it's incredibly laggy and the sound is out by about 3 seconds.

£12 down the drain.