Weetabix disgusting idea leads to world peace?

This fucking abomination of a tweet was mentioned on the covid thread earlier. 

However, it's now blown up to a point where enemies are putting on a united front to stand together in their contempt of Weetbix's idea of a 'breakfast'. 

My favourite so far is the Flat Earth Society showing a staggering presence of self awareness by liking the ungodly combo in the face of all obvious convention and evidence to the contrary. 

Screenshot_20210209_213527_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.339ad42c79aec731d0d7d76a6977b0c6.jpg

Have and any P&Bers ever had beans on Weetabix? 

Have any P&Bers ever united sworn enemies the world over with a disgusting food concoction? 

Edited by djchapsticks

3 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

I quite like cereal in the evening, but in the morning it's a thick slice of Lorne sausage on a crispy roll.    

Weetabix is fine.  A Europa league of a cereal.  

You've changed, what happened to the quavers.

Edited by Tynierose

5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

You've changed, what happened to the quavers.

I honestly don't recommend the Quavers diet for more than a 6 week spell.   Get shredded then back on the steak Lorne.   

I'll give you two examples:   

Example 1:   You have a sexy Asian bride arriving in 10 weeks time.   She's 40 years your junior, you want to make a good impression, and you've been overdoing the Mr Kipling since Halloween -   Strictly Quavers till you lose the overhang.  

Example 2:  You've overslept for a 11:07 tee off time on the Kings Course.   You need some slow release protein and you know you'll shred 900 cals because the buggies have sold out.  Stop for a Lorne roll and an Oasis for healthier sugar.   

It's all about sensible balance, macros and curly maize snacks.   

11 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I eat Tesco own brand weetabix for breakfast.

I feel you've posting that boastfully, and I like that.   

You've also made an excellent financial decision because you're not losing quality because the ingredients are identical.   

20 packs per year, a £2 saving per pack, and you're smart financing has bought yourself the equivalent for a Soda Stream per annum.    

I love it have a green square.  

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Yet another fantastic English creation.

Could only be matched by this.

download.jpg

Absolutely fuckall wrong with that, btw - I sometimes smother a quiche in beans, and it's fucking amazing - even better with cheese chucked in anaw. 

edit: the tomato or 'red' sauce - plenty wrong with that. 

Also, Weetabix and beans together? :yucky

Edited by paranoid android

51 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

I honestly don't recommend the Quavers diet for more than a 6 week spell.   Get shredded then back on the steak Lorne.   

I'll give you two examples:   

Example 1:   You have a sexy Asian bride arriving in 10 weeks time.   She's 40 years your junior, you want to make a good impression, and you've been overdoing the Mr Kipling since Halloween -   Strictly Quavers till you lose the overhang.  

Example 2:  You've overslept for a 11:07 tee off time on the Kings Course.   You need some slow release protein and you know you'll shred 900 cals because the buggies have sold out.  Stop for a Lorne roll and an Oasis for healthier sugar.   

It's all about sensible balance, macros and curly maize snacks.   

car chase police GIF

40 years your junior?