P&B Ranks: The Top 42 Video Games of All-Time

Miguel Sanchez

Yeah, Skyrim wasn't that bad! I enjoyed it for the most part, though I often wondered if it was more addictive than fun. I remember when it came out it was like a second job for me. Come home from work, play Skyrim all night (I was single and lived alone at the time). Sitting there smithing 100 iron daggers and wondering "am I enjoying this?".

The worst part of it was fighting dragons. You've got this big game that is definitely quite boring in places, and still the most boring thing in it is fighting a fucking dragon. That's some achievement.

I never really got into Skyrim, I'm not good at open world games that don't contain you at the start, I just ran off in my own direction ended up getting killed by everything i encountered and got bored so i stopped playing. Everyone I know that played it thoroughly enjoyed it though and as a neutral I'd definitely put it up there with the better Bethseda games. 

RDR2 should win but it'll probably be the Witcher, a noble choice but extremely overrated. 

Skyrim was brilliant at the time, but has just aged pretty poorly. Not helped by their desperate need to bring it out on every platform over a course of what seems like decades.  

If Elder Scrolls 6 comes out with the same love for the environment and soundtrack, just with updated combat systems and visuals, it'll be brilliant.

10 minutes ago, forameus said:

If Elder Scrolls 6 comes out with the same love for the environment and soundtrack, just with updated combat systems and visuals, it'll be brilliant.

Only if they make it a proper RPG and make the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild great again. 

I'd be surprised if GoldenEye isn't still to come, even though it's aged horribly and was no more than a very good FPS at the time.

Is there likely to be something totally out of the blue coming up? Skyrim, Witcher3, RDR2 all seem to be stick-ons, just no idea of the order. 
Still a bit flustered CM01/02 wasn't top 5 at least. 
TLOU and GTAV haven't featured yet so they'll be there as well.

On 31/05/2021 at 00:08, NotThePars said:

It's going to be the colour beige from here on out

19 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

The top 6 are RDR 2,last of us, GTA V, Skyrim, Witcher 3 and maybe Goldeneye (the only one I've not played but always ranks super high in these). If not that then another Nintendo game I've forgotten about. 

All correct

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

The Last of Us heads gone is brewing nicely 8)

It's up next, coming as soon as this Windows update stops and I tidy up the review I wrote when I played it. 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
It's up next, coming as soon as this Windows update stops and I tidy up the review I wrote when I played it. 

What? The review or your heads gone?...

I'm far too old to lose the head over 8 year old video games m9

It isn't good and I'll state the reasons why. I'm past caring beyond that.

I'm far too old to lose the head over 8 year old video games m9
It isn't good and I'll state the reasons why. I'm past caring beyond that.
It isn't good, you're right. It's brilliant.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

In this case, I'm almost certain you haven't counted my 8th pick...

WE HAVE A NEW WINNER.

Or, Jonah Lomu Rugby (PlayStation) gets 3 points from 1 vote and is tied with whatever else got that. 

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

WE HAVE A NEW WINNER.

Or, Jonah Lomu Rugby (PlayStation) gets 3 points from 1 vote and is tied with whatever else got that. 

There was a definite point where I went from "I'm surprised a few other folk have voted for this" to  "Miguel has fucked this"