Raith Rovers vs. Alloa Athletic

That free kick where Armstrong hit the wall is the sort of position we routinely concede direct free kicks from, to the point where I anticipate and expect a goal when the other team gets one. Incredibly frustrating to watch us almost never even test the goalie from that sort of range. Armstrong’s set pieces have been deplorable of late.

Halt time. We’ve been predictably shocking again. What the f**k has happened to us?

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

We've not been awful. Some decenr build up play and possession. However, absolutely zero quality where it matters. Whether that is upfront or at the back. 

I dunno, no quality up front or at the back certainly sounds awful.

Armstrong has been Alloa's best player. The Rovers haven't been able to build up any kind of sustained pressure because these set pieces keep handing the ball back to Alloa.

I like Armstrong, I think he works well with Tumilty and you can see the left back isn't having a great time when the ball is down in that corner, but we've got absolutely nae chance if this keeps up. 

Have picked up where we left off last week. Turgid half of football. Defence just not good enough in key moments.  we are far too predictable going forward and teams seem to be learning how to shut us off. Too many wasted free kicks and aimless long punts up the park.

A big 45 minutes of football coming up for us I feel. If it’s another half like this and we slip to a defeat I fear we are starting to look at a fight against relegation for the rest of the season.  

Edited by roverthemoon