ICT vs. Rovers

We took a gamble in terms of forwards in the summer. After a neat initial run of form, it's looking like it hasn't worked out. 

With any luck we've picked up enough points between then and now to stave off any real danger...

Just now, sophia said:

No excuse. He hasn't improved in two years and if he's not prepared to put in the work or can't improve then I'm sorry, he's destined for Dingwall 

Yeah farm him out on loan to the small team

5 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

That penalty claim at the end looked very strong to me, no? Defender leant in to block it with his elbow.  

At the time I thought no because it hit the very top of his arm / shoulder in that area that apparently doesn't fall under the handball rule.

However, having watched it back a few times now it does look like it might have hit him a bit lower down than I thought initially so it probably was a good shout.

I'd certainly be going bananas shouting for it.

40 minutes ago, renton said:

Again, less to do with Tait, more to do with McLean booking the first bad tackle from anyone.

That makes 5 yellows in 16 Championship matches (8 full 90's, 5 more than 30 min, 3 mop up duty) for Tait, matching Armstrong for yellows with 400 less minutes played.

Edited by TxRover

Tait plated well tonight, do did Hendry. Would be happy if King never got another minute. Gullan has been disappointing so far. For all Armstrong's crossing comes in for criticism, at least he was in dangerous positions to fluff it.

We've got elements of a good side. A great central midfield, and keeper, good full backs and occasionally good wingers. Nothing up top though.

IMG_1615585780.412240.thumb.jpg.3d1a3e4deead00923e080576fe8d3e61.jpg

Except....
when a player falls and the hand/arm is between the body and the ground to support the body, but not extended laterally or vertically away from the body

So you’d want the benefit of the doubt on both questions

Appreciate it’s a still image and they’re never ideal to judge things from. But he hasn’t fallen, he’s charged and thrown himself at that and it’s hit his outstretched elbow.

Penalty all day long.

Tait plated well tonight, do did Hendry. Would be happy if King never got another minute. Gullan has been disappointing so far. For all Armstrong's crossing comes in for criticism, at least he was in dangerous positions to fluff it.
We've got elements of a good side. A great central midfield, and keeper, good full backs and occasionally good wingers. Nothing up top though.

Yeah Tait was much improved tonight. Great to see as we’ve missed him in that form. Should’ve done better with his first chance, right enough, but provided a link between midfield and attack that wasn’t there against Alloa and Ayr.

If we can get Gullan or Armstrong to show up on the right-hand side and a bit more from Kennedy we’re bound to start scoring eventually, even if it’s by accident...