Wages of highest-paid players at the smaller clubs?

2 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

For the non-OF/Aberdeen/Hibs clubs, how much is the highest paid player making and who would you guess it is?

We already know Shankland is making £27K a week at United, but what about the other seven?

Dundee fans should be able to tell you all United players' wages, they'll be along soon.

5 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

I think the most our highest paid players are on is about 2k a week - and I think that’s probably Stevie May who was offered more than we would normally pay to get him back here. He’s been decent but not worth that.

So what would be a regular weekly salary for a St. Johnstone player? £1,400 a week?

6 minutes ago, GAD said:

No, no idea where Coventry Saint has got that from. It's actually £15k per week.

Well Aberdeen could not match the wages Saints are paying . No idea what Brophy is on and nether do most Saints fans. How United can pay £27 000 a week for Shankland would have me worried if I was a United fan. 

37 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Dundee fans should be able to tell you all United players' wages, they'll be along soon.

Credit for the crybaby comment being the  very first reply on the topic! 

6 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

How United can pay £27 000 a week for Shankland would have me worried if I was a United fan. 

Credit due here, too. 

4 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Well Aberdeen could not match the wages Saints are paying . No idea what Brophy is on and nether do most Saints fans. How United can pay £27 000 a week for Shankland would have me worried if I was a United fan. 

I'm taking the piss (is that right? Don't have that one down yet) on that one as it appears from @mishtergrolsch and other United fans it's kind of a running joke on Shankland's salary. He's apparently on around £5k a week.

41 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

For the non-OF/Aberdeen/Hibs clubs, how much is the highest paid player making and who would you guess it is?

We already know Shankland is making £27K a week at United, but what about the other seven?

27k in Zimbabwean pounds which is a fiver or there abouts in sterling! 

Hearts paying the same as our now miles away top half championship teams put together, but don’t worry we got this!

9 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

😆

I imagine it’s not that Aberdeen couldn’t match the wages St Mirren were offering, more they didn’t want to pay whatever St Mirren were willing to.

You don’t seriously believe that Shankland is on £27k per week? 😂

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

😆

I imagine it’s not that Aberdeen couldn’t match the wages St Mirren were offering, more they didn’t want to pay whatever St Mirren were willing to.

You don’t seriously believe that Shankland is on £27k per week? 😂

Scottish football anything is possible but no don't believe United are paying that out. 5k sounds about right. 

13 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Aberdeen are skint mate. Read it on Twitter. Dundee United can afford £27k per week for Shankland because they are only paying the rest of the squad £250 p/w.

1 minute ago, GAD said:

Aberdeen are skint mate. Read it on Twitter. Dundee United can afford £27k per week for Shankland because they are only paying the rest of the squad £250 p/w.

£27k a week - half what we used to pay Cheesy a decade ago!