Missing In Action

15 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Apropos of nothing...

Way back when he first joined throbber PMd me about some stuff disclosing where was from originally.

When I referenced it in a later post, not knowing it was a secret, he sent several frantic DMs asking me to delete. Which I did.

He said it was because he didn't want his family seeing anything he posted on here, which given what a pile of unadulterated shite it was certainly seemed plausible.

He said he was trying to start afresh.

Anyway..

Who he really supports is probably the most disturbing PM he sent me.

It's got to the stage we need @Hedgecutter to find his house and send a delegation to get to the bottom of this. Obviously I'll be on it, with some Platinum colleagues and maybe a mod. Good members need not apply.

Eta it says good instead of Gold, that was autocorrect, but my point remains. I don't want any decent people. This will be a lynch mob.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Reminds me of the time someone surfaced accusing me of being some sort of wife beater who flunked out of Napier. It’s just how Christopher Jeffries must have felt.

I remember that. Not sure how you recovered from such a horrible accusation.

Napier, FFS  :shutup

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

There are a few formerly prominent posters who have drifted away, perhaps it’s just normal attrition, perhaps they are all on the nonces wing.

You can be rest assured that even if I’m kidnapped and sent to Guantanamo Bay, I will never, ever stop posting on P&B.

F***

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

There are a few formerly prominent posters who have drifted away, perhaps it’s just normal attrition, perhaps they are all on the nonces wing.

You can be rest assured that even if I’m kidnapped and sent to Guantanamo Bay, I will never, ever stop posting on P&B.

Have any other posters ever been kidnapped & sent to Gitmo?

14 hours ago, Quentin said:

I think I have been pretty clear?

Ach just get it telt in a 3 paragraph mini story.

I thought throbber was funny, weird but funny. Don't think I saw his rape post and I missed him being deleted, might been while I was suspended. 

His stories were wild and I was always on the edge of calling them bullshit but I laughed at them so I didn't wanna ruin my own enjoyment.

Did he have a weird dick drawing thing? He lifted that right out of Superbad TBF.

8 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I'm hoping you hang around long enough to do an exposé on this guy Richard Satchwell.

https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2024/1011/1474943-satchwell-case/

Reported his wife missing six years ago and now she has suddenly  turned up cemented under the stairs in their house!

I originally posted about Tina because I thought she looked like Jaqueline McAfferty and now I'm heavily invested.

8efacec0-68f2-11ee-a305-894244efd71e.png.webp

5 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Ach just get it telt in a 3 paragraph mini story.

I thought throbber was funny, weird but funny. Don't think I saw his rape post and I missed him being deleted, might been while I was suspended. 

His stories were wild and I was always on the edge of calling them bullshit but I laughed at them so I didn't wanna ruin my own enjoyment.

Did he have a weird dick drawing thing? He lifted that right out of Superbad TBF.

The sniffing of his wifes sisters used pants, while pleasuring himself, was a particular 'highlight'. IMO.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

4 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I'm hoping you hang around long enough to do an exposé on this guy Richard Satchwell.

Reported his wife missing six years ago and now she has suddenly  turned up cemented under the stairs in their house!

I originally posted about Tina because I thought she looked like Jaqueline McAfferty and now I'm heavily invested.

Numbers game aint it? Avoided the trap for 7 year more than he should have. Had 7 year o better life than he should have. Probably knew Tobin style it was always gonna bite him, just a matter of when.

10 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Applying the 'if he looks guilty he is guilty test' works well here

Richard Satchwell is charged with murdering his wife Tina Satchwell at that address on 20 March, 2017