Missing In Action

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

Notice that @Romeo hasn't logged in since 6th June. Just hope he is in a massive cream puff rather than anything more sinister.

Been wondering about him too. No "where art thou" jokes please, hope he's ok. Think he might have had some medical issues a while back.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Been wondering about him too. No "where art thou" jokes please, hope he's ok. Think he might have had some medical issues a while back.

Could be doing with an unlikely Celtic win, well maybe just any Celtic win, to hopefully get him back on the Sevco threads to accuse them of being obsessed with Celtic.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Could be doing with an unlikely Celtic win, well maybe just any Celtic win, to hopefully get him back on the Sevco threads to accuse them of being obsessed with Celtic.

Or a loss for Rangers?

Tbh I'm a wee worried that something has happened to him, he was a prolific poster and to suddenly stop posting seems strange. 

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Or a loss for Rangers?

Tbh I'm a wee worried that something has happened to him, he was a prolific poster and to suddenly stop posting seems strange. 

That was my thinking as well, that Rangers losing seems like a great idea, let's try that.

19 hours ago, BFTD said:

What's @sjc up to these days?

Hopefully he's just busy doing exciting things in exotic lands, and not having problems.

Hasn't posted since June last year. I know he had serious health problems, but he also was saying he didn't think Covid was anything to worry about as highly populated Japan had no lockdown and barely any cases, so maybe he's just keeping his head down.

On 02/08/2021 at 18:11, Moomintroll said:

That was my thinking as well, that Rangers losing seems like a great idea, let's try that.

There's no way that he'd miss Rangers losing twice in a row.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/08/2021 at 11:58, welshbairn said:

Hasn't posted since June last year. I know he had serious health problems, but he also was saying he didn't think Covid was anything to worry about as highly populated Japan had no lockdown and barely any cases, so maybe he's just keeping his head down.

He liked a tweet of mine fairly recently. So he's either still live or has turned into a spambot. 

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

He liked a tweet of mine fairly recently. So he's either still live or has turned into a spambot. 

If he liked one of your tweets then there's definitely something wrong.

3 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Whatever happened to D.A.F.C.?

Did he get canceled by the 10,000 post gang?

Decided to stop posting and work on his own problems IIRC.

Do we get to cancel people after 10,000 posts? Oh, the power!