Missing In Action

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Has anyone ever been arrested for posting things on P&B?

There have been a few times where people were posting about superinjunctions, like when Ryan Giggs was up to no good.

If you get arrested for breaking a superinjunction, are you allowed to tell people about it?

Edit: do we have a "have you ever been arrested?" thread? It's surprising how many people have, and the daft things they've done to end up being lifted.

Edited by BFTD

42 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Edit: do we have a "have you ever been arrested?" thread? It's surprising how many people have, and the daft things they've done to end up being lifted.

A cracking idea.................however I wonder just how honest people might be on a public forum?

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

A cracking idea.................however I wonder just how honest people might be on a public forum?

Just stick "a mate of mine..." at the beginning and you're all set.

Throbber was a complete weirdo. Not in an endearing way either. Part of a clade of General Nonsense resident posters who rack up tens of thousands of posts on a football forum, and yet never actually talk about football. Troubling behaviour if you ask me.

14 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Throbber was a complete weirdo. Not in an endearing way either. Part of a clade of General Nonsense resident posters who rack up tens of thousands of posts on a football forum, and yet never actually talk about football. Troubling behaviour if you ask me.

Couldn't agree more. Something should be done about us.

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ive been asked to point out that throbber did not commit Sepeku and was emptied by the mods.

Learn more about O.J. Simpson: The TV, movies, books and podcasts about the  trial of the century | The Seattle Times

Sounds like some kind of conspiracy going on here...who asked you? When? Did you meet clandestinely? 

Just now, btb said:

I've often thought that the streets must be safer if I'm on here!

There is that.

I think it was WaffenThinMint who had a signature about how posting on a forum more than four times a day was the sign of a tragic loser, which he then changed to twenty times when he started posting more...only for someone to work out that he spent his off-P&B time posting heavily on a forum for The Sims. And keeping records of the movements of the rest of us, obviously.

5 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Sounds like some kind of conspiracy going on here...who asked you? When? Did you meet clandestinely? 

Mullarkeys obviously shagging one of the Mods - QED, one of the Mods must be Liz McColgan*

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

*assuming I have the right Dons fan, of course 😉

8 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Just now, Leith Green said:

Mullarkeys obviously shagging one of the Mods - QED, one of the Mods must be Liz McColgan*

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

*assuming I have the right Dons fan, of course 😉

Im saying nothing until I consult my Client.

8 hours ago, velo army said:

Someone exhumed a post of Throbber's where he unwittingly confesses to rape. Given his sanctimonious arseholery on the Huw Edwards thread it's f**kin delicious.

I too been wondering about the whereabouts of our resident historian. Perhaps they finally got a tinder match and are spending their hours skipping across the meadows of Inverclyde with their beloved.

Wee bit disturbing to read how excited you are about someone being outed for alleged rapist behaviour tbh.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Has anyone ever been arrested for posting things on P&B?

Years ago there was an utterly dreadful poster called Singapore Saint, who was always bragging about flying first class and visiting airport lounges.

He started a thread asking if anybody could recommend a good brothel in The Philippines then had a meltdown and threatened to call the police when he was accused of being a certain glam rock star from the 1970s.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ive been asked to point out that throbber did not commit Sepeku and was emptied by the mods.

Learn more about O.J. Simpson: The TV, movies, books and podcasts about the  trial of the century | The Seattle Times

Who are these people? I think we deserve to be told.