Missing In Action

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

He seems to have gradually been reducing his P&B consumption for some time, and doesn't like the old days of jobbies 'n' jaikies being mentioned anymore, which is quite a volte-face. Maybe he's found some interests outside of football and silliness, the turncoat b*****d.

Elsewhere, the Russell Brand thread has had some activity since he's started punting $240 magic amulets to protect against evil wifi signals. I've just noticed that @StellarHibee closed his account after stanning for him; hopefully he came to his senses rather than disappearing further down that particular rabbit hole.

He's still on Twitter so not quite dead yet. 

ETA 8 Mile, not Brand unfortunately. 

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

37 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

He's still on Twitter so not quite dead yet. 

ETA 8 Mile, not Brand unfortunately. 

Isn't throbber on Twitter too? I know Reynard is/was.

Nobody deserves being reduced to that TBH.

52 minutes ago, BFTD said:

He seems to have gradually been reducing his P&B consumption for some time, and doesn't like the old days of jobbies 'n' jaikies being mentioned anymore, which is quite a volte-face. Maybe he's found some interests outside of football and silliness, the turncoat b*****d.

Elsewhere, the Russell Brand thread has had some activity since he's started punting $240 magic amulets to protect against evil wifi signals. I've just noticed that @StellarHibee closed his account after stanning for him; hopefully he came to his senses rather than disappearing further down that particular rabbit hole.

If I'm thinking of the right person I'm pretty sure StellarHibee was just BawWatchin and he got binned again.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

If I'm thinking of the right person I'm pretty sure StellarHibee was just BawWatchin and he got binned again.

Christ, I don't even remember that one.

Entirely possible, but his account seems to have disappeared immediately after his trenchant defence of Brand v The Deep State, so I presumed he took a powder after failing to find anyone willing to do their own research.

11 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Am I the only one who thinks throbber and 8mile disappearing at the same time is a massive coincidence?

Bit reluctant to accuse him of committing even more heinous crimes, but I had my suspicions that throbs was/is behind a couple of other accounts that have been disappeared lately.

the-simpsons-suspect.gif

5 hours ago, BFTD said:

Bit reluctant to accuse him of committing even more heinous crimes, but I had my suspicions that throbs was/is behind a couple of other accounts that have been disappeared lately.

the-simpsons-suspect.gif

Here's a dock. I'd like to see some @'s in it tomorrow morning.

General 1 — Nicoll Russell Studios

3 hours ago, scottsdad said:

At least Throbs wasn't in the A team.

Imagine, every time BA drank the funny milk and fell asleep, he'd wake up with a sore arse.

...from the long flight, right?

(Steeellly is still watching. Always watching.)

Or Throbber has moved to Dorset. 

https://www.dorsetknobthrowing.co.uk/

Three knobs are thrown underarm and the furthest is measured at its final resting place

Attractions including Knob Painting, a Knob & Spoon Race, Guess the weight of the Big Knob, Knob Darts and a Knob Pyramid.  Entertainment will be laid on including live bands to make this a really enjoyable day out with a difference

5 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

What search term were you employing, Vicky ?

Surprisingly it was a YouTube suggestion Florie, while watching a ferreting video.