Forfar vs Falkirk

1 hour ago, ebobsboy said:

One turn and run and a pass to a team mate (standard really for a footballer of basic ability) doesn't alter the fact he couldn't hit a barn door. 

Aye, much better you slaughter the boy and point out his deficiencies than admit that he played well on the day and offer some encouragement instead eh?

Not sure where this talk of Forfar being utterly atrocious has come from.

We struggled terribly to break them down at TFS and they went away with a deserved point. Dumbarton, Clyde and Peterhead have been streets behind them 

One side effect of all this match streaming is I'm not entirely happy to have given my card details to so many different organisations. This should have been handled centrally - by the SFA say - and things like PayPal should have been acceptable. 

THE LOONS NEXT MATCH ⚽️
🆚 Falkirk
🗓 3pm, Saturday 27 March 2021
🏆 SPFL League 1
🏟 Station Park, Forfar
⚠️ Closed doors fixture
📺 LIVE STREAMING
**PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE COMMENTARY WITH THIS LIVE STREAM.**
PPV: Register & pay (£12) at: https://forfarathletic.univtec.com/outside/register Once you have completed the registration simply log in after 2pm on the match day and click on the Forfar Athletic v Falkirk match graphic to watch the game. You do NOT need an access code to watch the match and please do NOT select the 'season ticket' subscription.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
ALREADY REGISTERED: If you have already registered and redeemed your access code simply log back in on Saturday after 2pm and click on the match graphic.
NOT YET REGISTERED: If you have not yet registered please check your emails for your access code and a step by step guide to the process (check your spam filter!). You can register at https://forfarathletic.univtec.com/outside/register and redeem your access code. Once you have completed the registration simply log in after 2pm on the match day and click on the Forfar Athletic v Falkirk match graphic to watch the game. If you have not received an email with your code and / or would like a refresher on the steps please email us at: E: forfarathletictv@gmail.com
🛠ASSISTANCE
🖱 tvsupport@forfarathletic.co.uk
Edited by FAFC Loon

5 hours ago, bairn88 said:

Not sure where this talk of Forfar being utterly atrocious has come from.

We struggled terribly to break them down at TFS and they went away with a deserved point. Dumbarton, Clyde and Peterhead have been streets behind them 

They never really looked like scoring at TFS.  Stupid pen apart they hardly created a chance even though we were down to ten for the last 25 mins.

4 hours ago, Smikka Smikka Smoodoo said:

One side effect of all this match streaming is I'm not entirely happy to have given my card details to so many different organisations. This should have been handled centrally - by the SFA say - and things like PayPal should have been acceptable. 

As long as none of them are Hamilton you’ll be fine

Bit of a tongue in cheek remark with Dowds, just think there’s a player somewhere (full PPE now on) and I reckon a goal would see him getting a few. Early doors he hit the woodwork a few times and just needed a break.....

There is a player in there agreed. Mid League 1 level player. Not good enough.

Mediocrity accepted by too many

If McClelland is out then the team picks itself imo
Mutch 
Neilson Durnan Dixon Deveney
Morrison Gomis Telfer Fotheringham 
Dowds Keena

Team should pick itself but you just know Leitch and Alston will be shoe horned in there as well.

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Team should pick itself but you just know Leitch and Alston will be shoe horned in there as well.

It'll be The Chuckle Brothers at CB with Dixon on the left I reckon. Alston will start but I think/hope Leitch is on the bench.

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

It'll be The Chuckle Brothers at CB with Dixon on the left I reckon. Alston will start but I think/hope Leitch is on the bench.

4-3-3. There’s about 5 permutations that could happen at the back but I’d like to see a midfield 3 of Gomis, Alston and Telfer with Fotheringham and Morrison either side of Keena up front. 

Edited by JulioBairn

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

If McClelland is out then the team picks itself imo

Mutch 

Neilson Durnan Dixon Deveney

Morrison Gomis Telfer Fotheringham 

Dowds Keena

Lee Miller said in his pre match interview that Mcclelland was fine. Said it was just down to him not playing any games in a few months so could have just been cramp. 

Guest Peter LaFleur
37 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

4-3-3. There’s about 5 permutations that could happen at the back but I’d like to see a midfield 3 of Gomis, Alston and Telfer with Fotheringham and Morrison either side of Keena up front. 

I’d prefer trying Dowds and Keena up top together as a two but wouldn’t be adverse to this either. Any combination that doesn’t include Hall or Leitch in the side would be a good start.

Edited by Peter LaFleur

Think after the last couple of games Dowds is deserving of a start here and the game last week shows that we need a partner to Keena or he will just become isolated. Also the ghost of Blair Alston should be nowhere near the team at the moment.

I’ll be seething if that dick Hall starts. Beyond brutal.