Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

26 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Wait, the Sage of Inverclyde (apologies to WRK) having a spat with someone? I refuse to believe that actually happened.

Sage is an herb that is prized for its strong herbal aroma and earthy flavor. It is used in savory recipes and is a common ingredient in holiday stuffing.

37E2DA31-EC28-4236-BD81-A5E3D463A40F.png.987883bd68ffb34f89c8029a7b54091f.png

6 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Absolutely this. One only has to look at Todd's contributions on the Politics sub. Probably best he's left to the Covid thread where he can at least feel like he's a big deal. As for the rest, Elixir seems caught in a loop of BROKEN SIMPS and HB is just a forum-wide attention-seeker. 

Todd was a decent Hamilton Accies poster back in the day. I realise that's a bit of an oxymoron!

The Covid thread absolutely all consumed him and he's a very, very different poster to what he was.

Quite sad to see.

30 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Todd was a decent Hamilton Accies poster back in the day. I realise that's a bit of an oxymoron!

The Covid thread absolutely all consumed him and he's a very, very different poster to what he was.

Quite sad to see.

Same for Elixir tbf. He was at times pretty off the scale but usually pretty decent and put in some magnificent trolling at the height of the "Hibsing it" era. That thread has absolutely melted a few folk. 

34 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Quite sad to see.

I almost always use my phone when on P&B and don't see which team posters support. I'd always assumed that he was a Carmelite, given his flat earth views.