Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

58 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Reads like he was giving it a good go himself.

Fags are manky, but it still beats sitting next to someone with an allergy to soap and water. On one particular bus route here, there's a guy who seems to spend all day travelling back and forth, and I've waited for the next bus if I've seen he's on the one that arrives. The stench that exudes from him is so powerful that you can taste it, and it fills the entire bus within minutes; has people covering their mouths and trying not to boak. I feel nauseous just thinking about it.

I wish that c**t would take up a heavy cannabis/nicotine smoking habit just to mask his BO, but I'm not convinced it would.

Dude prolly has Halitosis tae.

The Clyde thread could be worth keeping an eye on. They think they have some marquee signings on the horizon in the January window.

Word on the pavee is they might get someone in the Embra City fire sale. The same Embra City side that have set the SPFL1 alight this season.

48 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

The Clyde thread could be worth keeping an eye on. They think they have some marquee signings on the horizon in the January window.

Word on the pavee is they might get someone in the Embra City fire sale. The same Embra City side that have set the SPFL1 alight this season.

Please be a loan deal for Sam Lammers.

3 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Don't be jel, bro, be reem.

32 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Oddly, the Scotrail thread seems to have potential based on an argument regarding calculating percentages.

This website never fails to amaze me

Thanks for that tip.

VirginTON appears to be pathologically unable to admit his simple error, and apologize to mathematics. His tactic of playing the men (who are... simply correct on a point of fact) is intriguing: maybe he knows that this is beyond parody, so he can have a free hit at "nerds", "Poindexters" or, as they are usually known, "numerate people".

27 minutes ago, sugna said:

Thanks for that tip.

VirginTON appears to be pathologically unable to admit his simple error, and apologize to mathematics. His tactic of playing the men (who are... simply correct on a point of fact) is intriguing: maybe he knows that this is beyond parody, so he can have a free hit at "nerds", "Poindexters" or, as they are usually known, "numerate people".

I'm sorry, but I've got absolutely no idea who you are.

It's always amusing to see zero-pointers like yourself who think that lurking indefinitely before blasting some 'Freudian Psychology for Dummies' hot take will somehow elevate them into a relevant category of posters. 

Spoiler

It does not. 

Apparently you've been registered on this forum for 15 years and yet here we are with your tragic slurs and old man yelling at a cloud routine. Get back in your box. 

FPSo5m9XMAgRYFE.jpg.0e233b06bca3e910ff073eb5bcf5c1fa.jpg

4 minutes ago, virginton said:

It's always amusing to see zero-pointers like yourself who think that lurking indefinitely before blasting some 'Freudian Psychology for Dummies' hot take will somehow elevate them into a relevant category of posters. 

Hide contents

It does not. 

Apparently you've been registered on this forum for 15 years and yet here we are with your tragic slurs and old man yelling at a cloud routine. Get back in your box. 

I am generally speaking very neutral when it comes to VT but this line is sensational forum patter imo. 

My man can FORUM 

37 minutes ago, virginton said:

Reveal hidden contents

It does not. 

Ooft!

It was a simple observation - I didn't mean to trigger you into such an ad hominem rant. 

Although I can't say I'm entirely disappointed. 😊