Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

6 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

I posted for a couple of weeks on there, but it became clear it wasn't really my thing. A forum where Dawson Park Boy is the moderate centre of gravity isn't for me unfortunately.

It's nice that they have their own wee corner of the Internet to chat though, but still they can't resist the lure of the Big Forum to concern troll the same half dozen posters with ever diminishing returns.

what is this forum?

12 hours ago, bennett said:

That has to impossible to dot that fast, unless you're Data from Star Trek.

They uploaded the Marshmallo program instead of Kung Fu last time he plugged into the Matrix.

15 minutes ago, Rugster said:

what is this forum?

It's a small private forum out in the vast Internet, you need a link or an invite to view (which I don'thave before anyone asks, as I've not been on it for about a year). Think there's about 50 folk on it, kinda like a big WhatsApp group tbh.

It's very Rangersy and right wing.

Edited by Ziggy Sobotka

14 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

It's a small private forum out in the vast Internet, you need a link or an invite to view (which I don'thave before anyone asks, as I've not been on it for about a year). Think there's about 50 folk on it, kinda like a big WhatsApp group tbh.

Stormfront.org?

39 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

Is that what it is? I got invited to that once as Scott Steiner mistook my critique of a particular left wing perspective as a sign that I was, in fact, right wing.

Never took him up on it, but it sounds interesting froma social psychology point of view.

3 hours ago, Steelly said:

Once again, my posts are not sick and twisted. Grown, educated, family men with kids and good jobs posting things like on this thread. What is that all about?

My family, friends and employer would be shocked and not very happy if they seen me post things like that. It is just so wrong imo.

I get where you are coming from though mate. 

There is lots of other posts on other threads I do not like or agree with but do not comment on them as they are nothing like the posts I have on this thread.

Anyway as I said I think you are a decent guy and the posts of yours I have read also a great dad and good at your job. I was shocked with what you posted. Crack on though I wont and cannot stop you posting whatever you want. 

And lastly it has got nothing to do with royalty as I have no time for them.

You realize that you’ve announced to all and sundry exactly where you tie up your goat? It’s a poor decision in one’s public life, and likely a fatal one in an online forum. While I’d like to say it’s been nice knowing your imperiously demanding persona, that would be a lie, so hopefully your next evolution will be to a more nuanced one.

Meanwhile, enjoy the cum guzzling jokes and blatantly offensive suggestions tailored toward your expressed concerns until you explode like Kenneth.

6 minutes ago, TxRover said:

You realize that you’ve announced to all and sundry exactly where you tie up your goat? It’s a poor decision in one’s public life, and likely a fatal one in an online forum. While I’d like to say it’s been nice knowing your imperiously demanding persona, that would be a lie, so hopefully your next evolution will be to a more nuanced one.

Meanwhile, enjoy the cum guzzling jokes and blatantly offensive suggestions tailored toward your expressed concerns until you explode like Kenneth.

That's me been telt by the guy that knows everything about everything. 👍

13 minutes ago, Steelly said:

That's me been telt by the guy that knows everything about everything. 👍

Hummmmmm…let’s see, only credited 71 posts…joined Oct 13…no recent posts by people about me answering all sorts of crap…time to play who’s new account it this.