Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

On 08/12/2023 at 13:21, tamthebam said:

There was another lassie ran the line at Dens a few years ago. I don't think she got any comments because I'm sure it was the infamous Dundee-Saint Johnstone game when there was the McCann v Tommy Wright spat and any abuse was going the way of Dundee's players and Tommy Wright. 

There's a woman referees the Midland League and she's good. I saw her do a Tayport game a few years ago. 

It was Dundee v Ross County. This Dee player wasn't impressed! 

kylie.thumb.jpg.de41bba67803aeb9ee41b38659643564.jpg

14 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Birthday caird pish.

Easy Lionel, we've spoke about our fights of addiction.

If it was a joke, I don't think the laymen of pnb got it.

Be Good, Stay Strong

Bro is always with you

Edited by SlipperyP

Barton said that he wasn't fussed about presenters being women but has now tweeted basically saying that most of them have slept their way into their jobs.

He seems to be pushing a forthcoming podcast on these tweets so I assume that this is some sort of attempt to carve out a new career as a commentator/pundit/rent-a-quote guy but Barton is so unhinged he's gone off the reservation.

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Barton said that he wasn't fussed about presenters being women but has now tweeted basically saying that most of them have slept their way into their jobs.

He seems to be pushing a forthcoming podcast on these tweets so I assume that this is some sort of attempt to carve out a new career as a commentator/pundit/rent-a-quote guy but Barton is so unhinged he's gone off the reservation.

https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/1733768405587480755?t=mWWMISDwCnYumdZ-Ts32BA&s=19

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Easy Lionel, we've spoke about our fights of addiction.

Yes, we have. I'm very vocal about mines and what I still struggle with. It's degrading to tell someone they'll never not be an alcoholic or a drug user.

Hence the term "former". 

If Joey Barton - or anyone - doesn't drink to excess or need it to function then he isn't an alcoholic. He's beat his addiction.

Simply because he used to crave it to function and picks up a drink now, does not mean he's an alcoholic.

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Bit late to give himself a chance at the Ross County job.

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Does that kind of strategy work in reality. I know that phrase any publicity is good publicity, but I never fully accepted that as a concept.

59 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Does that kind of strategy work in reality. I know that phrase any publicity is good publicity, but I never fully accepted that as a concept.

When your target audience is other mouth-breathing simpletons - yes.

On 30/11/2023 at 22:27, BFTD said:

Pretty sure that's a wind-up, but this might be the funniest notion of the year.

• Join Scottish football forum
  • Post exclusively about ubermensch right-wing politics
  • Get asked to leave for being a fanny
  • Try another load of accounts, which are all banned
  • Join the "Free Speech Union" and threaten to sue/deliver a damning expose to the tabloids
  • Get laughed at by the "Free Speech Union" and the tabloids
  • Set up your own forum to discuss with your sock puppets how much you hate the Scottish football forum and dirty poor people
  Reveal hidden contents

red-dwarf-rimmer.gif

That's a heads gone post 😂

3 hours ago, 2426255 said:

2 hours ago, RawB93 said:

When your target audience is other mouth-breathing simpletons - yes.

The more outlets that are discussing your latest offensive endeavour, the better chance some of the “more simple people” you are aiming to attract will notice it. The people you offended weren’t in your target demo anyway.