Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

I pointed out a few years ago that @SandyCromarty should be on a watch list. He has a dangerous mind, a villainous one. Like the Joker in Batman, an absolute fantasist who lives out so much drama in his own mind. I bet he even resembles Jaoquin Phoenix. Malnourished and smiles at children on busses.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

@sophia having a wobble in the minimum alcohol pricing thread. Accusations of misogyny....

Not really, I was just noising up with a bit of tit for tat ad hominem on a thread that teetered towards the imbalance of another beginning with c. 

4 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Much fun and games on the Stranraer v Clyde thread. I'm thinking that the wee excitable radge that called himself Shawfield Shedboy is back on the scene 

As per with Clyde, it's difficult working out exactly what's caused all the tables to be flipped.

The league table probably doesn't help, right enough.

The Clyde thread is a real mix, a few absolute roasters & the kitman making an appearance is my personal highlight, at the same time the vast majority of posters seem resigned to their fate & freely admitting they deserve everything heading to them. Actually some maturity breaking out, which is disappointing in the context of the Heads Gone thread. 

4 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

The Clyde thread is a real mix, a few absolute roasters & the kitman making an appearance is my personal highlight, at the same time the vast majority of posters seem resigned to their fate & freely admitting they deserve everything heading to them. Actually some maturity breaking out, which is disappointing in the context of the Heads Gone thread. 

I think the Goodwillie apologists have generally been chased from P&B.

Only the moderately eejit wing of the Clyde posters remain.

Is this a good thing? Probably.

Just burnt a fecking pancake there

Edited by Cosmic Joe

27 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

The way my balls sag, every day is pancake day.

Used to laugh at the old boys sitting down and hopping up cursing they'd sat on their sack...then I did.