Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

15 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Clyde kitman offers square go to Stranraer players and flicks the vickies at fans. Dumbarton bar manager makes sectarian comments at own player in front of his family. Clyde player directs retaliation spit at Bonnyrigg Rose fan.

Come on Dumbarton, are you going to take this lying down?

Taking it lying down on the pitch at half-time would certainly be a step-up in head's gone entertainment.

Which player/poster(s) are you hoping will volunteer?

50 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Clyde kitman offers square go to Stranraer players and flicks the vickies at fans. Dumbarton bar manager makes sectarian comments at own player in front of his family. Clyde player directs retaliation spit at Bonnyrigg Rose fan.

Come on Dumbarton, are you going to take this lying down?

f**k you, cunto!

Why aren’t you reading the Open Goal thread on The Champioship forum! Because you’re a beardy woke w**k that’s why. You’d get battered by any of their listeners you wrestling lover you. Bet you went to university too didn’t you? Knew it. 

Creative way to garner new listeners. 

11 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Why aren’t you reading the Open Goal thread on The Champioship forum! Because you’re a beardy woke w**k that’s why. You’d get battered by any of their listeners you wrestling lover you. Bet you went to university too didn’t you? Knew it. 

Creative way to garner new listeners. 

Tag the guy!

23 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Scotland losing at home to one of Europe's minnows seems to have detached a few skulls.

Bizarre. I couldn't give a shite about friendlies tbh. Haven't bothered to watch either of the games and wouldn't have cared had we won both of them 3-0. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Bizarre. I couldn't give a shite about friendlies tbh. Haven't bothered to watch either of the games and wouldn't have cared had we won both of them 3-0. 

Exactly. Lets just do it when it matters.

If anyone's keeping track, discussions have now moved on to how we're the worst team to have qualified for this Euros, we should abandon our best forward players because they're not good enough (with no suggestion as to who they'd be replaced by), and our players are all worse than those we had a hundred years ago (and nobody alive ever saw) because they won a game at Wembley.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

If anyone's keeping track, discussions have now moved on to how we're the worst team to have qualified for this Euros, we should abandon our best forward players because they're not good enough (with no suggestion as to who they'd be replaced by), and our players are all worse than those we had a hundred years ago (and nobody alive ever saw) because they won a game at Wembley.

Keigan Parker won a game at Wembley. Let's call him up.

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

Keigan Parker won a game at Wembley. Let's call him up.

I was sure we did, but apparently not.

Championship Manager ruining my memory yet again.

Just now, BFTD said:

Ah mate, same. I sometimes think a player played for a particular club or got some caps but it was actually just an early 2000s CM save that I remember.

10 hours ago, BFTD said:

This led me down a rabbit hole where I found Crystal Palace fans complaining their club wasn't signing "promising youngsters" Peter MacDonald and Emmanuel Panther.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This led me down a rabbit hole where I found Crystal Palace fans complaining their club wasn't signing "promising youngsters" Peter MacDonald and Emmanuel Panther.

I think I prefer the reality where Port Vale's Stephen McPhee scored 50 goals for Scotland.

Jesus, having just checked his wikipedia page, I'm pretty sure he does too  :mellow:

On 27/03/2024 at 21:39, RandomGuy. said:

Still only 39. Could do a job for a lower/midtable Scottish Premiership club until the end of the season.

10 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Still only 39. Could do a job for a lower/midtable Scottish Premiership club until the end of the season.

^^^ dryhorce