Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

20 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Jealousy doesn't suit you mate.

The high ground doesn't suit you twitter troll suffix name guy.

On another note, while in no way a full headsgone the simmering tension occasionally bubbling over into outright bitching and moaning between Morton and Ayr fans all week over George Oakley of all people has been highly entertaining.

On 14/05/2024 at 20:41, ICTChris said:

This priest has several dotting accounts IMO

If that's real it is shocking, the young woman meekly enters the place of worship after being abused by a so-called man of peace.

11 hours ago, spalding said:

If that's real it is shocking, the young woman meekly enters the place of worship after being abused by a so-called man of peace.

Oi! I'll have you know that the priest represents the son of God and the creator of the universe! Show a bit of respect!

We don't know the context for it. He could just be a bitter arsehole (he used to be a guid cvnt when he was chaplain of my primary school back in the day) or she could have been genuinely disruptive continually. We'll never know I suppose.

7 minutes ago, velo army said:

We don't know the context for it. He could just be a bitter arsehole (he used to be a guid cvnt when he was chaplain of my primary school back in the day) or she could have been genuinely disruptive continually. We'll never know I suppose.

Aye, I'd like to know the background to this.

On 14/05/2024 at 20:41, ICTChris said:

This priest has several dotting accounts IMO

I saw that and thought it was  a segment from a comedy show.

14 minutes ago, velo army said:

The thing I was wondering was, why is she walking up to chapel already filming on her phone? That seems to me like it was something she had planned, and had done some prior work to make it happen.

Amazing quotes in that Daily Star article

He pounds her with a tirade of verbal abuse and even raises his hand to her as she tries to enter the Chapel. Father Grant is a tyrant. He abuses people and he does not care who he hurts or upsets. He shouldn't be wearing the cloth because he is a disgrace of a man who is not fit to wear a dog collar.

Rick Mayall GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 minute ago, Cappiecat1.2 said:

All that tells us is he is nice around children.

I mean, that was a whiley ago. He's in his 70's now and looks pretty bad health-wise. 

I'm always a bit suspicious of these things being filmed, but it does look like they have previous together. Not sure about the "man of the cloth" schtick as I haven't found priests to be notably nicer than normal people.

@velo army Totally agree about these kind of videos, usually the person filming is quite blatantly the wrong 'un.

This priest has previous, but the way some photographers try to impose themselves all over a sacred ceremony deserves being called out. But in this instance, calling a parishioner " a silly, silly, evil woman" isn't warranted. It's probably time he was retired.

1 hour ago, velo army said:

Excuse me sir, this is the internet. Let’s get raging without any context first.

4 hours ago, velo army said:

On the face of it, it's very poor behaviour from the Priest, but this recent trend of sticking a mobile camera in your face would probably drive the Good Lord himself over the edge. And that would be a sight to behold.

Probably

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

On the face of it, it's very poor behaviour from the Priest, but this recent trend of sticking a mobile camera in your face would probably drive the Good Lord himself over the edge. And that would be a sight to behold.

Probably

@johnnydun, thoughts?

2 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Probably

's ok. The God of the Christian faith is all-knowing therefore knows what the woman would do and how the priest would react.

On 21/04/2024 at 17:39, velo army said:

Can we just give @SandyCromarty one of those loyalty cards where every time he is mentioned on here he gets a wee stamp? 

I can't think what his reward would be for getting 20 stamps. Maybe we just name this thread after him.

Anyway. Slavery and colonialism getting a good airing in the thread concerning, ehm, Nic Sturgeon's man and his camper van 

Stamp Sonneborn GIF by Die PARTEI