Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

55 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I occasionally pop in to point out that all the games were televised so there was no need for anyone to spend a load of money travelling to Germany.

Last time earned me three red dots.

Probably all from Numberwang in his various guises.

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

How come numberwang gets various guises but my hamster gets banhammered?

Who knows what goes on in the mind of Mods, numpty actually admitted to creating an alt to upvote his own posts.

3 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Perhaps they aren't my aliases.

Most of the aliases were banned in fairness to the mods. I have one that was not which I only recently became aware of (when the discussion came up last) and the mods are welcome to ban that one too (or this account) - I don't mind. I only use it to upvote my own posts as I've previously stated.

Edited by 2426255

9 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Perhaps they aren't my aliases.

Most of the aliases were banned in fairness to the mods. I have one that was not which I only recently became aware of (when the discussion came up last) and the mods are welcome to ban that one too (or this account) - I don't mind. I only use it to upvote my own posts as I've previously stated.

Why the fvck would any sane adult feel the need to make multiple aliases simply to upvote posts from their 'main' account? All the hassle of logging in/out umpteen times just for that? People confuse me, absolute weirdo behaviour.

I've had a couple of accounts on here simply by virtue of being pished one night and unable to access the original, so made a new one from which to spout my inane shite. Just tried to @ it and seems to no longer exist, presume it's been automatically purged after being dormant for so long.

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

Probably poor form to self nominate ones own fellow club fans but there were a few cranial detachments on the Airdrie thread after a second heavy defeat on the trot yesterday! 😳

Reasons to be cheerful thread for this moreish pish.

1 hour ago, 'WellDel said:

Why the fvck would any sane adult feel the need to make multiple aliases simply to upvote posts from their 'main' account? All the hassle of logging in/out umpteen times just for that? People confuse me, absolute weirdo behaviour.

Gave myself a greenie for this.

Wait...

Gave you a greenie. Yes, that should cover the tracks...

11 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

I've had a couple of accounts on here simply by virtue of being pished one night and unable to access the original, so made a new one from which to spout my inane shite. Just tried to @ it and seems to no longer exist, presume it's been automatically purged after being dormant for so long.

Same reason accounts like Saint Sammie go around red dotting stuff. It makes them feel powerful, and they don’t realize how pathetic they look.

On 17/08/2024 at 21:14, Richey Edwards said:

because the secret evil mastermind behind Div doesn't like rodents

Spoiler

smudger.jpg.de8d32b42e1074e8d69a1c9c2472e87b.jpg

I think there are some posters who aren't capable of self-realisation and are better left to it by people who should know better. When a few of them start on at one another, well, that's another story. How that subject is still going is beyond me.