Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

27 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

This person allegedly took the Gok Wan approach to getting to fondle ladies.

Are you suggesting he initially trained in the performing arts at the Central School of Speech and Drama, then entered the fashion business, writing for popular fashion magazines and appearing on various television show before being approached in 2006, by Channel 4 to present his own television show, How to Look Good Naked?

It's odd, I don't really know what to say.  It seems like what was posted was credible and I kind of know the person posting it - I don't really *know* them but I know they are a real person and not some anon burner account.

12 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Hold on, are you backing up this accusation?

No! I suppose the vast majority of posters will have missed what went on and mods don’t want sued so hard to talk about it. I don’t know any of those involved whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Are you suggesting he initially trained in the performing arts at the Central School of Speech and Drama, then entered the fashion business, writing for popular fashion magazines and appearing on various television show before being approached in 2006, by Channel 4 to present his own television show, How to Look Good Naked?

Some posters play the long game.

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It's odd, I don't really know what to say.  It seems like what was posted was credible and I kind of know the person posting it - I don't really *know* them but I know they are a real person and not some anon burner account.

A disgruntled ex could do an awful lot of damage to someone's reputation on social media, warranted or not. I don't know any of the people involved so I've no way of knowing the score. 

Some pretty serious allegations getting flung about last night. I do get that the site could be worried about potential legal ramifications, but there's a lot of unanswered questions.

Unsure if the 'let's not mention his name or talk about it ever again and pretend it never happened' route is the best one to go down.

40 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

f**k knows what's happening here 😂

How events unfolded:

1. More than one poster make a serious allegation regarding another poster, claiming to have evidence, using their real name etc.

2. Day of Lords: calls posters making allegations c***s, demands them to be banned, calls them a headcase - despite, I’m assuming, having absolutely zero knowledge of the situation.

Something like that.

20 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

How events unfolded:

1. More than one poster make a serious allegation regarding another poster, claiming to have evidence, using their real name etc.

2. Day of Lords: calls posters making allegations c***s, demands them to be banned, calls them a headcase - despite, I’m assuming, having absolutely zero knowledge of the situation.

Something like that.

Ah, so you're still a pint-sharing bore. 

Cheers for the update 😂