Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

8 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I'd like to test a theory. 

Did **redacted** post in the wrestling forum? 

I'm not sure, it's not a part of the forum I frequent, I'm going to guess yes though. You would be better asking one of The Main Players in that section of the forum.

17 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I'd like to test a theory. 

Did **redacted** post in the wrestling forum? 

6 minutes ago, Lester Freamon said:

I'm not sure, it's not a part of the forum I frequent, I'm going to guess yes though. You would be better asking one of The Main Players in that section of the forum.

He did post there.

In an unrelated matter, I'm now going to hand myself in to my local police station.

56 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Yeah that seems to have blown over a bit too quickly.

If someone who knew me in real life came on here with serious allegations, justified or not, I wouldn't want to argue about it on a public forum.

On 06/02/2022 at 20:24, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Pretty mental the way several posters (The Moonster, Day of the Lords, DA Baracus) rushed to defend their wee online forum pal & abuse the accuser, despite not having a clue about the situation. They’ll certainly be pleased certain posts were deleted.

On 06/02/2022 at 20:57, sophia said:

You forgot to add @oneteaminglasgow who could generally be relied upon to be aligned with him 

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

13 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Frankly, I'm amazed that @Shandon Par is still here after being outed as a Napier alumnus. There's a limit, surely.

Closest I ever came to Napier was pretending to go to an open day. Got to sign out from school and get bus ticket paid for to Edinburgh. We got some poppers from Cockburn Street then retired to Rose Street for a long pub lunch before heading back to The Kingdom to catch the school bus home.

56 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Closest I ever came to Napier was pretending to go to an open day. Got to sign out from school and get bus ticket paid for to Edinburgh. We got some poppers from Cockburn Street then retired to Rose Street for a long pub lunch before heading back to The Kingdom to catch the school bus home.

I fail to see the difference between this and what Napier students do.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

It's OK; I'm a graduate of an American trade school that lost a class-action suit from all their students who never found work in the field.

An almost-Napier, if you will.

39 minutes ago, BFTD said:

It's OK; I'm a graduate of an American trade school that lost a class-action suit from all their students who never found work in the field.

An almost-Napier, if you will.

My MA Hons (St A) (best university in Britain according to The Times and Sunday Times https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/good-university-guide-in-full-tp6dzs7wn) is not massively relevant to my job as a painter and decorator. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

My MA Hons (St A) (best university in Britain according to The Times and Sunday Times https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/good-university-guide-in-full-tp6dzs7wn) is not massively relevant to my job as a painter and decorator. 

I'd be disappointed if you didn't mention it at every job, however.