Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

38 minutes ago, gannonball said:

He seems to be going on a dotting spree on me for some reason and I can barely remember ever really speaking to him. I have a general rule of not conversing with posts that have constant and multiple crying emojis.

Pity you didn't have a general rule of not thinking the forum is better because you think someone's dead.

Edited by Jacksgranda
Sleppnig

15 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Pity you didn't have a general rule of not thinking the forum is better because you think someone's ded.

I’ve apologised, if you are going to keep mentioning it in multiple threads and quoting me I suggest you put me on ignore. 

Edited by gannonball

11 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I’ve apologised, if you are going to keep mentioning it in multiple threads and quoting me I suggest you put me on ignore. 

Fairly understandable he’s not just gone ‘apology accepted’ and move on. Not particularly for me to fight his battles but I’d sort of hoped you’d sent him a PM because your apologies were fairly half hearted.

Maybe just accept you ain’t his favourite poster for a while. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Fairly understandable he’s not just gone ‘apology accepted’ and move on. Not particularly for me to fight his battles but I’d sort of hoped you’d sent him a PM because your apologies were fairly half hearted.

Maybe just accept you ain’t his favourite poster for a while. 

Tbh the suggestion was more for his benefit than mine. 

Edited by gannonball

Quite the cross-platform headsgone from the recently emptied poster formerly known as Hibeesbounce75 and SDG2 whose reaction to being emptied off of here appears to have been to track me down on Facebook.

Accusations of being a “paedo”, “fat”, “bald” a “D-O-Weegie-B” and Ryan Porteous pumping my wife. Apparently my “card is marked” and the “clock is ticking” too. 

To be fair!I only refute the paedo and Weegie remarks. And I had a headache the night big Porto was round.

Edited by 8MileBU