Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

My MA Hons (St A) (best university in Britain according to The Times and Sunday Times https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/good-university-guide-in-full-tp6dzs7wn) is not massively relevant to my job as a painter and decorator. 
Shoorely a Master of Arts just means you're good at cutting in.?

On 01/02/2022 at 20:11, Day of the Lords said:

I hadn't seen that. Nice to know I've wound the creepy fucker up to such an extent😂

Too be my friend. You post nothing but digs.

You're better than that

Arsehole!

I prided myself on not red dotting people. As recently as November I had only given out something like 10 in total. Then December came. Since then either I have become far less tolerant or the roaster levels in PnB has risen. 

2 yesterday alone. @Glen Sannox for his homophobic shite in the politics thread (clearly ignoring Div's message) and @gannonball for his post in the above thread. Was this type of patter normal before? 

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I prided myself on not red dotting people. As recently as November I had only given out something like 10 in total. Then December came. Since then either I have become far less tolerant or the roaster levels in PnB has risen. 

2 yesterday alone. @Glen Sannox for his homophobic shite in the politics thread (clearly ignoring Div's message) and @gannonball for his post in the above thread. Was this type of patter normal before? 

You see homophonic remarks on here the odd time usually by new users but tbh it’s probably used casually still today often in modern society but I’m basing this on working in a male dominated environment I work in and going to the football/ pubs etc.

As for my comment it was a crass joke and tbh wasn’t fully aware of the guys issues other than seeing he was alive and ‘well’ on the MIA thread without really reading his post properly which I have now.

Edited by gannonball

3 hours ago, scottsdad said:

No idea what this is specifically in reference to but, aye, that's standard for Sannox. He likes to drop the occasional disparaging remark about people based on their sexuality when the usual "look how ugly these people are" stuff isn't getting enough responses.

Edit: the Politics board is one of many holding pens for things that everyone would find incredibly tedious in the quality areas of the forum, where the good posters hang out. See also the Covid thread, pretty much everything in General Nonsense, and the ninth circle of hell: the Juniors demilitarized zone  :shutup

Edited by BFTD

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

You see homophonic remarks on here the odd time usually by new users but tbh it’s probably used casually still today often in modern society but I’m basing this on working in a male dominated environment I work in and going to the football/ pubs etc.

As for my comment it was a crass joke and tbh wasn’t fully aware of the guys issues other than seeing he was alive and ‘well’ on the MIA thread without really reading his post properly which I have now.

I  read your post as a bit of banter, shite banter for sure. @Jacksgranda got tougher skin than a rhino (aging in NI).

I also post this as the gaffer of the P&B quiz thread, and hope you join soon, we always welcome everyone.

We enjoy rivalries. 

No idea what this is specifically in reference to but, aye, that's standard for Sannox. He likes to drop the occasional disparaging remark about people based on their sexuality when the usual "look how ugly these people are" stuff isn't getting enough responses.
Edit: the Politics board is one of many holding pens for things that everyone would find incredibly tedious in the quality areas of the forum, where the good posters hang out. See also the Covid thread, pretty much everything in General Nonsense, and the ninth circle of hell: the Juniors demilitarized zone  :shutup
Minter is just an attention-seeking arsehole.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Grudge1903 having a multi thread meltdown about the OF last night, see any thread regarding the OF.

Happy for someone to tag him can't do it on the app emoji106.png

He seems to be going on a dotting spree on me for some reason and I can barely remember ever really speaking to him. I have a general rule of not conversing with posts that have constant and multiple crying emojis.