Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

For @Snifter Pee Rot that's very mild in his heads gone stakes.

P.S.I think it's only decent to tag someone if you're going to put their work in this thread. It's like getting an Oscar and nobody telling you about it.

Edited by welshbairn

For [mention=63968]Snifter Pee Rot[/mention] that's very mild in the heads gone stakes.
P.S.I think it's only decent to tag someone if you're going to put their work in this thread. It's like getting an Oscar and nobody telling you about it.
Unfortunately I use the horrendous Tapatalk app and I'm not sure how to tag people using it.

1 minute ago, Tynie Pumblechook said:

Ah, it's the most reliably tedious poster on the entire website.

A crushing bore is what you are.  

Take your negative vibes away from my Friday night ambience.

Solid work.

Going with the ironically, well worn "tedious" angle, should net you some greenies from the in-crowd you cultivate membership of.

29 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Solid work.

Going with the ironically, well worn "tedious" angle, should net you some greenies from the in-crowd you cultivate membership of.

I don't think that's quite grammatically correct, although I'm not sure how to re-word it.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

I don't think that's quite grammatically correct, although I'm not sure how to re-word it.

Yes, I'd agree.

It's probably all a bit too condensed.  I should probably have stopped at 'cultivate'. 

Many would have had me stop much earlier of course.

Should 

30 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
49 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:
Solid work.

Surely you can contain your pathetic mewling for attention to a single thread? Christ.

He does seem to have a certain magnetism that attracts those that should perhaps admit to a declaration of interest