What do you admire about your Rivals?

Saw this earlier from a Celtic fans perspective about what they admire about Rangers all anonymous ofc. 

Thought it may be an interesting topic to see if anyone can own up to any admiration they have for their immediate rivals or anything their rivals had that you wished your club had/did or otherwise

For me

• Penny Arcade - hate the fact they adopted this tune, its too catchy and too often i'm trying not to sing along
  • Stefan Klos - If we had him instead of Douglas/Hedman i think not only would we have won the Uefa Cup we would have gotten significantly further in the Champions League he was imo
  • Smith & McCoist - They way they turned out for Tommy Burns showed proper class, the tributes they made especially the comments about TB's death putting their disappointment of loosing the Uefa Cup final into perspective, i just thought that was really classy from 2 proper Rangers men 

Edited by Jinky67

37 minutes ago, Northsea80 said:

Rangers managers are always well turned out, brown brogues, club suit etc. Latterly Lennon looked like he'd just woken up in a bush, gave his tracksuit a bit of a wipe down and then shat in the dugout. 

FTFY

I know we don't exactly cover ourselves in glory, yet I do admire anyone choosing to support Ayr Utd knowing they have never won a major honour & conceivably never will. They get major respect from me for doing so whether through familial ties or determination to support their local team no matter what.

2 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

The pretend derby really was pretend !

Boo !

The Meh Derby is more real than it's ever been.

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Won't even give them credit for having a good pie? 

I tend to call them mehs rather than pehs, such is my indifference towards them.

I have to admire that both Dundee sides managed to get to European Cup semi finals in their history. I find it fascinating to look back at history to see that. Dundee United’s run in the 80s was tremendous and it will forever remain a big ‘what if’ had they not been cheated and made it to what would have been an all British final against Liverpool.