Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Not too dissimilar, though Gozie’s was more of a brute force volley than Tade’s which was more measured with the instep.

Just to clarify, Vaughan took the time to dink the ball over OFW before tapping into the net?

Yep he sure did.  It was a fantastic goal.  

Rovers never outclassed us today. Rovers took a chance outside the box and it fell to your danger man. We had no answer to the goal. We had more than enough chances over the two games to go through and completely failed. Crawford for you though. Absolute loser and that will be his legacy: slowly turning us in to a mid-table team just happy to get the odd shot at a promotion play-off every odd season. What you expect a team like QoS or Morton to be happy with. Not good enough for this club and major change needed.

Is it not more worrying as a dunfermline fan that we didn't need to outclass you today?

I was slightly concerned I’d have to pick who I wanted to win between Dunfermline and John Hughes in the final, so that’s a massive relief. 

I thought Dunfermline shaded it over the two legs, but agree with other posters, Dunfermline’s manager and goalkeeper are their glaring weak points, and they’d be well rid of both in the summer. 

Hopefully they keep them. 

Thoroughly professional job done today. Limited dunfermline to one good chance and took ours when they came. One of the biggest compliments I can give this team is that they don't panick and start chasing a game. They keep doing what they are doing knowing the chances will come and that we do have the players capable of taking them.

8 minutes ago, grumswall said:
34 minutes ago, DAFC. said:
Rovers never outclassed us today. Rovers took a chance outside the box and it fell to your danger man. We had no answer to the goal. We had more than enough chances over the two games to go through and completely failed. Crawford for you though. Absolute loser and that will be his legacy: slowly turning us in to a mid-table team just happy to get the odd shot at a promotion play-off every odd season. What you expect a team like QoS or Morton to be happy with. Not good enough for this club and major change needed.

Is it not more worrying as a dunfermline fan that we didn't need to outclass you today?

Grumswall, that was the purist poetry. 

50 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Didn't even think you were the better team. Never mind ''outclassed''.  

Rovers have played some great football this season and I congratulate you on a fantastic win all the same.

Yeah, 2-0. Not even the better team. Ok 

Aside from a few long balls over the top, we never looked in danger. 

Over 180 mins I think the Pars can feel unfortunate.  They should have brought a lead to Starks Park, and although the first half was tight, they had a good chance with Wightons effort.

To be 0-0 with 45 mins to go was fortunate tbh.  However, you felt a bit of a shift.   Rovers were incredibly solid and finally made something stick at the other end of the park.  Helped by the keeper, but good composure from Vaughan.

After that it was old fashioned Mcglynn holding on to a lead.  Incredibly well organised and didn't give the Pars a sniff.  

Sore one for Dunfermline.  There's certainly something there to work with, but Crawford ain't the man for the job.  Incredibly weak looking in that 2nd half.

From a Rovers point of view, I'm delighted.  Promotion is at best, a very long shot.  However after the real disappointment over the way we relinquished 2nd place, today was welcome.  Having got to the playoffs I really wanted us to make a decent go of them.  Winning this tie is a step further than we got under Mckinnon, so I'm chuffed.  Dundee is a free hit now.

Well done to the Rovers. Nothing to fear playing Dundee over 2 legs.

For us, it was the same old story. A decent manager (McGlynn) with the squad we have would have finished higher in the league for starters. I've been scunnered with fitba and the Pars for a good few months now due to not getting to games and watching shite streams on my iPad and it worries me that I'm not even that arsed tonight.

2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

........... slowly turning us in to a mid-table team just happy to get the odd shot at a promotion play-off every odd season. What you expect a team like QoS or Morton to be happy with .......

....... oh, man ..... you hurt me Shrek ......... you hurt me deep ..... 😏