Another St Johnstone European Tour!

Steve McQueen

Galatasaray are like a late-Lennon Celtic team. Half of them look like they don't really know what they are supposed to be doing, the other half look like they don't care, but they have some good players who might just do something special anyway.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Ali McCann is a superb player.

Wonder if there might be any late bids for him after these two games, regardless of the final result

He's absolutely class, he'd easily slot into a starting slot at either of the OF clubs. I'd imagine it's dependent on if Saints get a group stage out of either of the upcoming ties

Just now, GAD said:

Galatasaray are like a late-Lennon Celtic team. Half of them look like they don't really know what they are supposed to be doing, the other half look like they don't care, but they have some good players who might just do something special anyway.

To be fair, a good few of them were told to find a new club and leave recently but are in the starting lineup. Probably must play into the mentality a bit of wanting to avoid injury

Just now, ATLIS said:

He's absolutely class, he'd easily slot into a starting slot at either of the OF clubs. I'd imagine it's dependent on if Saints get a group stage out of either of the upcoming ties

It amazes me that Celtic didn't beg Callum Davidson to take their job and bring McCann with him.

Has to be Rooney at half time - if the idea was Brown is the more defensive one, I don't think that's working out.

Booth out his depth too so as the game wears on and if we go behind would give Devine a go

Can't say Davidson's got it wrong though, first 20 mins going how they have

Edited by FrankChickens1

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

It amazes me that Celtic didn't beg Callum Davidson to take their job and bring McCann with him.

I suppose there's the fear it ends up being a one season wonder whereas Postecoglu has at least a decent varied CV. Both haven't managed a 'big' club though

Not good that. First decent chance they have created. St Johnstone just not keeping the ball enough in the opposition half. That came from a St Johnstone throw-in.