Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock FC & Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee FC

41 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I'd actually forgotten just how annoying all this "Thank you" pish is.

Thank fcuk we wont have to share a forum with them next year, regardless of the result on Monday.

Thank you. 

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

12 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I'd actually forgotten just how annoying all this "Thank you" pish is.

Thank fcuk we wont have to share a forum with them next year, regardless of the result on Monday.

Thank you. 

We are all Sebu.

thank you.

2 hours ago, K.T said:

I just want to see Tommy Wright knocked unconscious by pies at Full Time on Monday. 

weUH0TprUuLTunMDB7l_aXt86SM=.gif

thank you

There's more chance of the poor bugger who was making the pies becoming unconscious due to the workload than fat Tommy due to pie intake.

Thank you.

This tie reminds me a bit of Ayr vs Airdrie play-off a number of years back when, as the higher up team, we went to L1 Airdrie and somehow came away with a 0 0 draw despite being rinsed all game. The tie being over wouldn't have flattered Airdrie that night.
Thinking we couldn't possibly be as bad at home in the 2nd leg, we had a player sent off in about the 20th minute or something and Airdrie easily won 3-1. And so started the banter Mark Roberts years.
As an Ayr fan I'm obviously hoping for something analogous happening on Monday!

On 20/05/2021 at 22:51, The Master said:

It was better than I thought. Although to be fair I had to be there at 7.45 when others had 7 on their tickets. I can imagine it would have been different for someone sitting with horizontal rain battering them for 75 minutes before kick off...

There was a few lads who I think go to most away games that helped get an atmosphere going. Which is what it felt like actually - an away game. 

The masks can get in the sea before next season though. I was more outside sitting in the stand than I was when I was actually outside. 

I turned up at 7 50 with a 7pm allocation, naebody else queuing. Went in and had an aisle seat! Not sure why we required 75 mins to get only 500 fans in and how the hell it was organised.

Singing was fabulous with nobody having a go at any of the players. Shame way less than half of us around my seat joined in the singing. Wish it had been a prerequisite of getting a ticket, would have been something else then.

What's the script with Mulumbu fucking off?

Didn’t like the smell of relegation. This wouldn’t have the same ecstatic feeling of relegating the DABS but relegating Killie would still be tasty.

I remember watching KIllie the other year and Mulumbu made Scott Brown look like a fool. Has more talent in one leg than most of the other midfielders at Killie. Obviously doesn't have the Tommy Wright philosophy of long balls.

Bonus for us, i'd be more worried with him starting.

Thank you very much.

35 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I remember watching KIllie the other year and Mulumbu made Scott Brown look like a fool. Has more talent in one leg than most of the other midfielders at Killie. Obviously doesn't have the Tommy Wright philosophy of long balls.

Bonus for us, i'd be more worried with him starting.

Thank you very much.

He f**ked off back to France after the final match of the season, picked up his kit last Sunday then text the club saying he wouldn't be here for the playoffs, Killie then called a meeting with him which he failed to attend.

He initially spat his dummy when Dyer got punted, not that he played much when Dyer was here.... it's got nowt to do with TW....

A complete waste of a wage this season as he was hardly ever fully match fit.

On 21/05/2021 at 09:32, energyzone said:

The three sides of the stadium were given to Celtic on one occasion when they were odds on to win the league against us and to avoid supporters mixing.

Although not ideal it did make sense and wasn't half as embarrassing as, say, opening up a club shop for them in our own stadium.

Agreed. Nothing against St. Mirren, but opening up a club shop for another league club in your own stadium is about as tinpot as it gets.

Since there's so many Saintees that follow our threads, let me point out a post by RandomGuy( more commonly known amongst my fellow Dees as BoredomGuy) at 10 30pm on the evening of an historic cup double.

'Don't worry, I've just spent the last few hours asleep on my parents couch deed to thr world.

It'll be a day ro two before I'm fine to tell everyone how great we are.'

I really hope Saints managed to celebrate their incredible achievement more so than the boring one. Hopefully the intensity of BoredomGuys 5pm - 8pm Charlie Sheen stramash at his parents house knocks him out for longer than the forecasted 48 hours and gives us a break from his utter shite before tomorrow's game.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92