G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I think McGregor is done at that level. 

If his performances against Kilmarnock and St Mirren were anything to go by, he’s done at most levels.

I don’t really think he’s done - poor run of form from him though.

6 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

So good when the 2 scumbags get pumped.

I wouldn't say a 2-0 is a pumping by any means. Such a frustrating one that - first half was very even and you were thinking it could go either way, then that free kick is the worst time to concede (Kyogo in the wall? Eh?). Lagerbielke I thought was poor throughout but a soft penalty and definitely a harsh red and then Holm's was a definite red and no way back. It's not so much a pumping other than some ill-discipline and naivety (and having the smallest man on the park be part of the wall!) that gave us a 2-0 away defeat. 

Lazio and Atleti drawing 1-1 works out well for us though and with Feyenoord as the final home game we can still be optimistic. That goal by the Lazio keeper though. That was immense!

On the face of it, a 2-0 defeat with 9 men away from home in the Champions League isn't the worse result. They've got a chance of getting something from them at Celtic Park imo.

Highly likely they'll be bottom of the table with 1-5 points at the end though.

11 minutes ago, StygianDepths said:

I wouldn't say a 2-0 is a pumping by any means. Such a frustrating one that - first half was very even and you were thinking it could go either way, then that free kick is the worst time to concede (Kyogo in the wall? Eh?). Lagerbielke I thought was poor throughout but a soft penalty and definitely a harsh red and then Holm's was a definite red and no way back. It's not so much a pumping other than some ill-discipline and naivety (and having the smallest man on the park be part of the wall!) that gave us a 2-0 away defeat. 

Lazio and Atleti drawing 1-1 works out well for us though and with Feyenoord as the final home game we can still be optimistic. That goal by the Lazio keeper though. That was immense!

Any defeat for you 2 is utterly glorious. 

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Not sure 2-1 qualifies as a horsing, as per your trying way too hard 

I think you are trying too hard thinking you are relevant at this level. Getting beaten by a very poor Feyenoord team does not equal good. What I really think Celtic should do is just try harder, invest a wee bit and then they might be able to get a draw away at a mediocre champions league team. Good luck with that.