Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

The reporter on Sky Sports news just said England didn’t really lose as well and that he didn’t consider pens to be a defeat, rather they drew 1-1 and pens are a lottery. 🤣🤣

Someone better tell UEFA they have wrong awarded the cup to Italy. I don’t know how this guy has a job reporting on football.

Just now, Jambomo said:

The reporter on Sky Sports news just said England didn’t really lose as well and that he didn’t consider pens to be a defeat, rather they drew 1-1 and pens are a lottery. 🤣🤣

Someone better tell UEFA they have wrong awarded the cup to Italy. I don’t know how this guy has a job reporting on football.

The guy's gone full Trump.

5 minutes ago, Sigma said:
21 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:
Ah! That Scottish seethe I spoke about earlier!

GIRFUY

Wow! Another one who wants to put it right up me. Think that's the third one. I have had an amazing weekend. Thank you. Love you!

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

They didn't win the semi-final either, so we'd best look at why they were here in the first place too. 

3 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Wow! Another one who wants to put it right up me. Think that's the third one. I have had an amazing weekend. Thank you. Love you!

IMG_20210701_212015.jpg.e2bb213cd8f39d61dbe675a03453ba15.jpg

The reporter on Sky Sports news just said England didn’t really lose as well and that he didn’t consider pens to be a defeat, rather they drew 1-1 and pens are a lottery. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
And they had the balls to accuse us of celebrating a draw against them.

Love how it's majority of Scots that are bitter yet the rest of Europe are lapping this up just as much as we are.

4 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

...England have a huge pool of attacking talent but their style is boring due to Southgate's negative tactics and formations.

Is that not a big part of what he got right though? They aren't the worldbeaters their tabloid media think they are so the path to victory is to take more of a Greece in 2004 sort of approach than a Brazil in1982 one. Let's not forget it was alarmingly close to actually working for them.

8 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/people-discover-theyve-been-singing-24486359

Apparently some England fans have been singing "Three Lions" incorrectly for the last 25 years.

Whose jewels?

What jewels?

Where do they remain?

Do jewels gleam? I know precious metals do but jewels?

Idiots.

Ask Bobby  Moore. 

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
19 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:
Hahaha. Now that is so sad that your bitterness towards anything English has spewed out of you.

At what point will you realise that literally everyone reading your posts is laughing at you?

They fan laugh all they want. But I just chuckle away at the small mindedness seethe at anything English. No wonder this country cannot move on.

23 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Their content is usually great. Taking a hammering in the comments.

Yah, making something like that is very out of character for that channel.  Some of the ideas in the video are good (such as England making fans proud of the national team) but the title really lets it down

13 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I don't see much wrong with the original headline given that the story is specifically about them being racially abused. The fact they're black is relevant to that.

Yeah, being generous I'd suggest the 'three black players' is to provide context to the 'racially abused' follow-up, especially since it's an Australian source and their target audience might not be as familiar with English players. 

Removing it later on is what leads to the impression that there's a deliberately racist undertone to it.