Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

Is it any coincidence that both Rangers fans and England fans enjoy smashing up their own cities and attacking folk? The British mentality. Cretins.
Was thinking this earlier, just a coincidence that Sevco fans and Engerland fans can't enjoy themselves without rioting and making a c**t of themselves.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Bit mad having the game on at 8pm on a Sunday night.

I'd love us to hold a tournament and then the SG shite it and tell UEFA the final has to be 12 o clock on a Sunday because all football fans are animals who can't be trusted.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

Anybody who complains about coverage in the next hour and a half deserves all they get. Tune in in time for the Italian national anthem, nothing else.

Happy to admit I'm one of those folk. Glutton for punishment.

From the bbc sport build up:

Englishman in Italy here, I've been here 8 years now and my allegiance remains unaffected. I've boycotted pasta, binned the Birra Moretti and opened the Stella. Dreaded this final from the start. Forza Inghilterra!

Jim in Lake Garda

A true patriot.

Part of me think that either result will be a win/win for Indy ref 2. England win and we are subjected to never ending, nauseating gloating OR Italy win and the English gammons smash up their own cities and dish out bigoted hatred to those “bitter jocks” who all wanted Italy to win.