English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Conte is a man who regrets taking the job and not holding out missing the Man U gig by days clearly this is a come get me/I'm available plea to Man U. Keep making excuses, noises about being unsettled but knows they wont pay compensation so needs to get the Spurs fans and board against him until he is punted!!!

1 hour ago, bdu98196 said:

Conte is a man who regrets taking the job and not holding out missing the Man U gig by days clearly this is a come get me/I'm available plea to Man U. Keep making excuses, noises about being unsettled but knows they wont pay compensation so needs to get the Spurs fans and board against him until he is punted!!!

It's coming over that way. Obviously underestimated what a cnut Levy is to work for. The Glazer's apparently didn't want him as he's too confrontational so he's no chance of the Man United job. After their Jose experience it looks like they want another puppet like Ole. 

3 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Spurs 3-0 up after only 27 minutes!

Bielsa must be close to the sack now.

During the Liverpool v Leeds game, commentators were saying that the fans were still completely behind Bielsa. I don’t know if it’s correct buts you’d have to think they’d expect a bit better than this, I know they have injuries but they are awful right now and must be one of the relegation favourites.