English Premier League 2021/22 Season

anyone who thought Dele Alli would be a good signing for Everton doesn't know football. He jacked it in 2 years ago and is loaded so doesn't give a f**k.

When he turned up like a tramp to be paraded in front of the fans it spoke volumes about his already dire attitude.

Edited by red23

As someone who watches English football purely for entertainment and doesn't support a team I'd have a rule where after a certain number of relegations over a certain period of time you'd be barred from promotion back to the Premier League for say 5 seasons. If only so we'd get a break from the likes of Norwich, Fulham and West Brom and get some fresh teams in who've not played in the top flight for ages like Luton or Nottingham Forest.

35 minutes ago, red23 said:

anyone who thought Dele Alli would be a good signing for Everton doesn't know football. He jacked it in 2 years ago and is loaded so doesn't give a f**k.

When he turned up like a tramp to be paraded in front of the fans it spoke volumes about his already dire attitude.

I said much the same thing a few days ago. Conte was the third Spurs manager who binned Comical Alli. 

Only an idiotic p***k like  Lampard would gave that useless w****r a two and a half year deal.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

35 minutes ago, red23 said:

After this he was never the same.

Shouldn't have kicked that cricket ball imo

27 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Has anyone actually sat at an Arsenal game and thought “ you know what, I think I’ll visit Rwanda”

The President of Rwanda, Paul Kagame, is a huge Arsenal fan.

3.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

The advertising deal is a disgusting abuse of poor taxpayers' money to subsidise his team.

Edited by Bishop Briggs