English Premier League 2021/22 Season

3 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Who saw that coming at half time? 

🧐 definitely not me 😂.

Wolves shot themselves in the foot no doubt but once again Leeds showed guts and played till the last whistle. 

Imagine watching that team week in week out. You'd age quickly.

58 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Agreed. Not even a foul. Dreadful decision.

KF……..is he the poorest ref in the EPL? Maybe not, but he is the most wildly inconsistent, and he was so far away from the collision that the only way he could possibly have decided it was a yellow card was by simply making it up in his head. He was too far away to see it properly……probably 40 metres away, and maybe more. When the ball was played forward, he was at least 5 metres inside the Wolves half.

He needs to be demoted, because that was not an honest mistake, that was a referee making it up. Pitiful refereeing.

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

🧐 definitely not me 😂.

Wolves shot themselves in the foot no doubt but once again Leeds showed guts and played till the last whistle. 

Imagine watching that team week in week out. You'd age quickly.

I do. It's not healthy right enough but I wouldn't have it any other way 🤣

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

KF……..is he the poorest ref in the EPL? Maybe not, but he is the most wildly inconsistent, and he was so far away from the collision that the only way he could possibly have decided it was a yellow card was by simply making it up in his head. He was too far away to see it properly……probably 40 metres away, and maybe more. When the ball was played forward, he was at least 5 metres inside the Wolves half.

He needs to be demoted, because that was not an honest mistake, that was a referee making it up. Pitiful refereeing.

The linesman was 5m away and instantly flagged for a Leeds freekick