NCAA Football 2023

Liamjones

Caleb Williams is obviously a very talented QB, but a few question marks over how he has performed against ranked teams. The Trojans lost to Utah last night after Williams ran in a TD with under 2 minutes to go to take the lead, but it left enough time on the clock for Utah to get up the field and kick a game winning FG as time expired  

20231022_130547.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/11/2023 at 14:39, GNU_Linux said:

Regarding the expanded format are conference champions going to auto qualify or will it still 100% be based off the selection committee?

I think it will still be committee based, but I could be wrong.

In other news Jim Harbaugh has been suspended for the final 3 games of the season. A bit of a pointless penalty that doesn’t really affect anyone. Even as an OSU fan I believe the Big 10 should’ve waited until after the season to make any decisions, seems very rushed, even with what appears to be some solid evidence 

10 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

I think it will still be committee based, but I could be wrong.

In other news Jim Harbaugh has been suspended for the final 3 games of the season. A bit of a pointless penalty that doesn’t really affect anyone. Even as an OSU fan I believe the Big 10 should’ve waited until after the season to make any decisions, seems very rushed, even with what appears to be some solid evidence 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/nov/10/michigan-wolverines-college-football-big-ten-sign-stealing-jim-harbaugh-suspension