NCAA Football 2023

Liamjones

16 hours ago, Torpar said:

Finished "Swamp Kings" on Netflix last night, decent watch, though they just quickly breezed over Aaron Hernandez, other than to talk about him punching a guy outside of a restaurant. 

I really enjoyed the series. Tebow is still a lovely good looking chap. Didn’t realise Meyer was so much of a tyrant. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Absolutely tremendous to see Colorado and “Coach Prime” get fucking destroyed today. Cringiest guy on the planet. 

Fox need to get rid of their College football scoreboard as well, it is ugly as f**k and enormous. 

yes he is so annoying and the need to say Coach prime in every sentence is driving me crazy. They played bad teams first 3 games. Now we see how ordinary they are even if his son is a very good QB

5 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Absolutely tremendous to see Colorado and “Coach Prime” get fucking destroyed today. Cringiest guy on the planet. 

Fox need to get rid of their College football scoreboard as well, it is ugly as f**k and enormous. 

3 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

yes he is so annoying and the need to say Coach prime in every sentence is driving me crazy. They played bad teams first 3 games. Now we see how ordinary they are even if his son is a very good QB

Sanders was a fantastic player, both at football and baseball, but even as a 49ers fan he has always been a bit of an arse, it's always been all about him.

Going back to his own college days, the NCAA changed the rules after Sanders played in a Bowl match without having bothered his arse attending classes for the entire fall semester. 

Can't find a picture online, but the Oregon fan with the "Duck around and find out" t-shirt should be given free tickets for life.

The Ducks going for it (and scoring) on 4th down when already 35-0 ahead is as big a f**k you as you will ever see.

Now that BT Sport/TNT aren't showing games anymore I took matters into my own hands and travelled stateside taking in the Oregon State at Cal game.

Glad it was a night game as the daytime temperatures are unseasonably high. Even with a 7pm kickoff it was still about 30C when it started which meant a whole load of overheated golden bears and a number of sweaty beavers.

Anyway, the game yielded 92 points and Cal kept it close until the start of the 4th quarter when Oregon State deservedly pulled clear.

20231007_201445.jpg