Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Scunnering. I'm only mid 30s and it would piss me off having to use card for something like a cup of tea at £1. Wonder if our half time draw tickets will come back "in person" or still be done online

Away to f**k. There’s absolutely no way you’re mid 30’s. 

21 minutes ago, TxRover said:

There you go, I despise having to use a phone/card/whatever versus cash…yep, 50’s. And I despise it because of weak security on POS systems is all too common and I hate having to fight to get my own money back because some convenience store clerk looked the other way for a minute while someone installed a scanner in the POS unit in exchange for $50.

America is different to be fair. Don’t think you’ve even got chip and pin yet. Just wait until you hear about contactless. 

45 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

It was certainly loud up in the corner but could see loads of massive gaps elsewhere in the stand.

Peter Grant obviously used to Alloa crowds if he thought that was a good pars support. Worst I've ever seen at starks 

5 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

Ffs some of the reactions here emoji23.png Shit happens sometimes. Nobody has died and the match will be replayed in a few weeks probably. Folk need to get a grip. It wasn't too long ago that a match was postponed at 3.45pm at East End in July after a bit of rain fell.

I was in agreement until you described that deluge as ''a bit of rain''.  

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

For the few minutes that were played the Pars looked well up for it and started by far the better. Apart from the no 5 who looked a shoe in to cost a goal at some point. 

Without even checking, I'm gonna hazard a guess that his surname starts with a G.

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

No, we've played several games with them and had no issues. 

Ah sweet, it's just today you started a fame with no police permission, with no electricity to the stands and then chucked everyone out at the same time? 

Hopefully Rovers offer a full refund, as well as costs incurred from Dunfermline during this tin pottery, by all accounts the game should have never started. 

Realistically a fine would be nice for throwing the game into disrepute but it'll be another case of the sfa being a shambles. 

It would be nice if games went as expected. Rock up, get in easily, watch game, go home. Come on Rovers, make it happen!

Pffft. Where’s the excitement in that? Football forums wouldn’t get half the traction they do if things ran smoothly at clubs.

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Ah sweet, it's just today you started a fame with no police permission, with no electricity to the stands and then chucked everyone out at the same time? 

Hopefully Rovers offer a full refund, as well as costs incurred from Dunfermline during this tin pottery, by all accounts the game should have never started. 

Realistically a fine would be nice for throwing the game into disrepute but it'll be another case of the sfa being a shambles. 

They let you fuckers carry on after paying 0p in the pound. I wouldn’t hold out much hope for sanctions here. 

Would you like us to shoot anyone whilst we're at it?

Phantom.

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'm in no way a fan of either club but you are fully aware it wasn't Raith's decision to start the game. That decision was made between the Match Commander and Referee