Celtic vs St Mirren, 21.08.21

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

No team playing at this level should be losing by that scoreline. The squad management and the club are a shambles. Goodwin has signed a pile of dross who will take the club back to the championship.

You said the same last season after the defeat at Pittodrie early in the season - must be an annual tradition to throw your toys out the pram. 

7 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

You said the same last season after the defeat at Pittodrie early in the season - must be an annual tradition to throw your toys out the pram. 

I admire your confidence in what I see as an even weaker squad than last season. 

17 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

awesome performance today, we will batter a few teams this season playing the way we are so i don’t think it’s a particularly bad reflection on St Mirren.

DT was unplayable and deserved his hat trick.

6 again next week lads 🍀👍

you're only good result has been AZ, Lennon's shambles could score 6 against most in this league, the way 6 was reached maybe different but let's not go overboard, with that being said, keep this up and Golf Courses all over Scotland will owe Celtic a debt of gratitude, for nearly 10 years, many a wee billy or wee steve i spoked to would say to me , ''don't really bother much about the fitba noo big man, mair into ma golf'', then all of a sudden, it was f**k the golf, they were the peepul again, looks like they might be looking out that mashie niblick for next season again.

Edited by Meldrew

19 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

you're only good result has been AZ, Lennon's shambles could score 6 against most in this league, the way 6 was reached maybe different but let's not go overboard, with that being said, keep this up and Golf Courses all over Scotland will owe Celtic a debt of gratitude, for nearly 10 years, many a wee billy or wee steve i spoked to would say to me , ''don't really bother much about the fitba noo big man, mair into ma golf'', then all of a sudden, it was f**k the golf, they were the peepul again, looks like they might be looking out that mashie niblick for next season again.

Every result that ends with 3 points or a win is a good result this season.

6 wins on the bounce with an average of 4 goals per game is way beyond what i expected 

As shite as St Mirren appeared to be that few minutes of Colum laughing off Christie’s challenge an then an onside goal disallowed is a fucking minter. Do the refs ever look back at these decisions and think  “aye, maybe that was wrong”?

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

As shite as St Mirren appeared to be that few minutes of Colum laughing off Christie’s challenge an then an onside goal disallowed is a fucking minter. Do the refs ever look back at these decisions and think  “aye, maybe that was wrong”?

Prob yes for most, I doubt Collum does though.