Incels, and their insane world view.

Ric

16 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Jesus f**k  :unsure:

Nobody cares about this pish. You go ahead and bring trans folk up on whatever irrelevant threads you fancy. Just don't be surprised when you get the pish ripped out of you for it.

I’m not interested in your gender theory hobby horse. I will wager that a larger percentage of your posts are on that topic than are mine. 

You seem to have a unusual perception of the world, but it’s not my responsibility. If you continue to try to bait me and cause trouble whenever I post something that doesn’t pass your very unique sensitivity test then I guess we just aren’t going get along very well.

Edited by Thorongil

Just now, Thorongil said:

I’m not interested in your gender theory hobby horse. I will wager that a larger percentage of your posts are on that topic than are mine. 

You seem to have a unusual perception the world, but it’s not my responsibility. If you continue to try to bait me and cause trouble whenever I post something that doesn’t pass your very unique sensitivity test then I guess we just aren’t going get along very well.

Yeah, I'm slowly walking away now. You just carry on.

Sorry for the interruption, folks  :shutup

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

This thread is warming up nicely tbh.

I’m just waiting for someone to ask which P&B poster people think is the most Incely.

It's an open and shut case - the infamous "you, yeah you, you cockteasing bitch" outburst poster.  I've not clicked on the forum linked to above but that was right out of the playbook of such places.

46 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

^^^Felt dirty and bitter after.

nah, i wrote that with a big reddit thread from a few years back in mind, some mod for a camwhore thought the girl he moderated for was single, she called him ''sweetie'' and ''babe'' and he thought that meant he was in, found out she was involved with a little asian fella and he went berserk, ended the rant telling her he was  already a mod for another girl and he'd bought her a $2000 gift, so its her that's the massive loser.

i also had a Channel 4 doc in my head, where it followed a couple of those phone sex tramps that were very popular before one accidently showed their fanny and ofcom tightened up the laws, some of the guys had never met the young women they had bought expensive gift for, yet they apparently ''deserved it''

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

This thread is warming up nicely tbh.

I’m just waiting for someone to ask which P&B poster people think is the most Incely.

I'm assuming that b*****d @101 had me high on his list  :angry:

Edit: does anyone actually know any of these folk?

Edited by BFTD

3 hours ago, Ric said:

Trust me if you really wanted to annoy one side of the OF, you could put in a tasteless joke about free prostitutes for disabled Dutch people and Fernando Ricksen. I wouldn't stoop so low, of course, despite the temptation. :whistle

5022CA3A-FFD5-46AE-B84F-2B9DB0214811.gif

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Do you wan to get something off your chest?  You know you’ll get a sympathetic and understanding reception on here.

If I ever wanted to discuss not getting my Nat King, P&B is absolutely the place I'd do it, and would encourage others to do likewise.

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

I'm assuming that b*****d @101 had me high on his list  :angry:

Edit: does anyone actually know any of these folk?

Nah I don't think you would feature very high, you seem too personable.

To bring together the two strands of this thread nicely, it is probably not surprising to anyone on this forum that the abovementioned poster can be found these days on twitter taking part in the moral panic about trans people.

Outstanding.

20 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

There should be government watchlists designated solely to grown men who watch wrestling. I’d imagine a large number of them are known to Operation Yewtree.

wrestling is a pile of shite, but your yewtree stuff is nonsense, if you're the polis and are watching grown men who watch WWE, you may as well have them standing outside every picture hoose in Britain and watch them teaming out after some shite Avengers film, because there is zero difference as far as i'm concerned.

comic book films, Star Wars, Dr Who & Wrestling....🤔

Edited by Meldrew