Incels, and their insane world view.

Ric

11 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

wrestling is a pile of shite, but your yewtree stuff is nonsense, if you're the polis and are watching grown men who watch WWE, you may as well have them standing outside every picture hoose in Britain and watch them teaming out after some shite Avengers film, because there is zero difference as far as i'm concerned.

comic book films, Star Wars, Dr Who & Wrestling....🤔

Nah not having that. You're saying they're both actors right? Well at least one of them is high production where as the other is just theatre. 

Don't get me wrong Marvel fans and Star Wars fans etc are just about on a par with Wrestling fans but wrestling is objectively closer to plays or some shit sitcom than they are Hollywood blockbusters. It's like going to the theatre to watch people play fight. 

14 hours ago, ICTChris said:

It's an open and shut case - the infamous "you, yeah you, you cockteasing bitch" outburst poster.  I've not clicked on the forum linked to above but that was right out of the playbook of such places.

Yeah.  That was one of the creepiest posts on here.  But in fairness to XBL, other than his “high-fived my dad” on 9/11, talking about himself in the third person, and accusing people of being “a bit Muslim-y”, he kept himself to himself and absolutely did not interject with the same deeply set views whatever the topic.  

2 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Nah not having that. You're saying they're both actors right? Well at least one of them is high production where as the other is just theatre. 

Don't get me wrong Marvel fans and Star Wars fans etc are just about on a par with Wrestling fans but wrestling is objectively closer to plays or some shit sitcom than they are Hollywood blockbusters. It's like going to the theatre to watch people play fight. 

i'm talking about the fanbase not the performers.

7 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I'm pretty sure incel types now hate Dr Who, Star Wars and the MCU. No idea about wrestling, I assume there are female wrestlers to piss them off, but they're probably scantily clad so they don't mind.

i hear they're big fans of the Villa.

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

And you get the other type who are gentlemanly, lift every day, floss and moisturise, but still the ladies ignore them. What to do? Maybe stop assuming smiling or opening a door is a down payment for a shag..?

I'm glad I never assumed that, I'd have been bitterly disappointed by the end of the first week...

27 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Yeah.  That was one of the creepiest posts on here.  But in fairness to XBL, other than his “high-fived my dad” on 9/11, talking about himself in the third person, and accusing people of being “a bit Muslim-y”, he kept himself to himself and absolutely did not interject with the same deeply set views whatever the topic.  

No wonder he didn't last...

Had a brief flick through that incels.is forum. Big 4chan vibes. As someone said earlier, it probably started off as a joke before thousands of people started taking it seriously.

The Icelanders must be thrilled to be associated  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Meldrew said:

wrestling is a pile of shite, but your yewtree stuff is nonsense, if you're the polis and are watching grown men who watch WWE, you may as well have them standing outside every picture hoose in Britain and watch them teaming out after some shite Avengers film, because there is zero difference as far as i'm concerned.

comic book films, Star Wars, Dr Who & Wrestling....🤔

Nay lad, there are many people out there who still believe that Wrassling is real & not at all made up shite to drain money from slack jawed yokels. I know when I watch the MCU, Star Wars & The Doctor that they are actors playing a part as per the script, there are far too many people out there who believe that the likes of WWE is decided on athletic ability & sporting prowess.

10 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Nay lad, there are many people out there who still believe that Wrassling is real & not at all made up shite to drain money from slack jawed yokels. I know when I watch the MCU, Star Wars & The Doctor that they are actors playing a part as per the script, there are far too many people out there who believe that the likes of WWE is decided on athletic ability & sporting prowess.

Who thinks that?

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Who thinks that?

I have had conversations with people I know who honestly & passionately believe that is the case, they are otherwise intelligent people with responsible jobs yet they refuse to accept that WWE & the likes are decided by anything other than the skill of the people involved.

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I have had conversations with people I know who honestly & passionately believe that is the case, they are otherwise intelligent people with responsible jobs yet they refuse to accept that WWE & the likes are decided by anything other than the skill of the people involved.

Ah ok, I thought you were just talking pish. Fair enough.

17 hours ago, MuckleMoo said:
17 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:
I find the best way not to be an Incel is to follow my example and just not be particularly picky 

Pretty much this! Seems these incel lads are trying way to hard to punch above there weight and getting knocked back on a continual basis

I worked with a guy a while back that I reckon probably would have gone down this rabbit hole eventually...IMO a lot of it was down to an inability on his part to accept where he sat on the food chain. Despite being the wrong side of 30 and still freely admitting he'd never had it out the wrapper, he seemed to genuinely think that he should be banging supermodels regardless of the fact that he looked a bit like Alfred A. Neuman from Mad magazine and had zero patter.

I remember one works do when there was a girl who was actually quite into him - not a supermodel, but equally hardly a stank monster - and a mate said he should go over and talk to her. His reply?

"Why would I want anything to do with that wee hound?"

Okaaay...