The Rangers 2012 v Celtic

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Both Christie and Turnbull have been poor. Turnbull is significantly better deeper and Christie on the left.

I’d be hooking Eddie at half time for Rogic and get Kyogo back through the middle

I thought Celtic were looking really good with the Forrest - Kyogo - Abada front 3. Christie shoudl be competing for a place there.

And having McGregor, Turnbull, Rogic in the middle of the park.

Christie feels like he is getting in the way of Abada and isn't making an impact in the game.

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Again Tony Ralston has been the best player on the park. 

We really are through the looking glass here but I agree, Ange has either given him some structured coaching or instilled confidence but he now looks like a pler.

Celtic the better team, should be a goal ahead with that ridiculous miss from Édouard.

Rangers have been fairly dugmeat so far, continuing their current run of form.

Balogun has done fairly well but the last Kyogo certainly looks a player. A bit of composure from his teammates and he could have been the difference already (laid on a plate for Édouard and should have had the return pass from long shot Christie at the end there)

Kent has gone from being one of, if not the best player in Scotland last term to being one of, if not the worst player on the park in they game he's played this season.

He's capable of doing something from nothing, which will be the hope for Rangers fans, but at the moment he's offering you nothing.

On the flip side, the change in Ralston since the Hearts game is phenomenal. Fair fucks to him, he looked like he'd never played before in that game, with SOD and Patterson out (if he is isolating) you'd have to think he plays for Scotland in the upcoming games.

27 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Said it before and will say it again, the Dundee Derby is the best in Scottish football. It's the only one that consistently delivers entertainment for the neutral. This has been turgid pish for 20 minutes.

I'd agree. When the Edinburgh derby is good it's probably the best, but a remarkable number of them are really terrible. The Dundee derby is also about football rather than anything else.

Only seen the last 10 minutes, but my continous thoughts are that Rangers being so drilled and functional makes these games so fucking boring.

We want carnage here m8s, not a well drilled side winning 1-0.

Ralston looks good because Christie and Abada are doubling up in front of him and giving him extra protection.

Ryan Kent has lost something. He can't do anything if the defender doesn't make his mind up for him.

Rangers should be making more of their physical advantage here. This playing the ball out from the back looks nice but I think pushing up their big full backs and hitting the long ball is going to give a better attacking platform. Maybe they don't want to expose Goldson and Helander though.

4 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I'd agree. When the Edinburgh derby is good it's probably the best, but a remarkable number of them are really terrible. The Dundee derby is also about football rather than anything else.

Edinburgh is the worst imo. Always boring 0-0 shite.  Especially at Tynecastle for some reason.

13 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

He looks like the kind who drives a corsa and has a 15 year old girlfriend.

Kent looks like a guy that would play the quarterback in a 90's American High school horror movie, who gets murdered first.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Only seen the last 10 minutes, but my continous thoughts are that Rangers being so drilled and functional makes these games so fucking boring.

We want carnage here m8s, not a well drilled side winning 1-0.

I suspect they will forget the goalscoring part of that, hang on did someone just say Ryan Kent had the best scoring chance of the half............