Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

20 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I see people are having a meltdown at Patrick Harvey for continuing to believe the monarchy should go

Between this and his bisexuality really annoying Glen Minter, he's a hard man not to like.

On 12/09/2022 at 06:12, dirty dingus said:

Here is my reply to the baiting master trying to get bites. I've redacted the bits that may lead to time on the naughty step.

Aclu-v-ashcroft-redacted.jpg

That makes as much sense as your usual posts, tbh...

13 hours ago, Clown Job said:

I see people are having a meltdown at Patrick Harvey for continuing to believe the monarchy should go

*Harvie

I didn't see much wrong with what wee Pat said though I'm not sure about the timing of it.

13 hours ago, BFTD said:

Between this and his bisexuality really annoying Glen Minter, he's a hard man not to like.

It's been interesting to contrast two Sons of the Rock in recent days.  Sir Jackie Stewart, cringeing, creeping, bowing, scraping and trailing clouds of snobbery and pomposity; and Patrick Harvey, basically calling it as it is and puncturing the hot air balloon of royal romanticism which had become trapped in the skies above Edinburgh.

One is a p***k, and the other administered a p***k.

12 minutes ago, Frank Quitely said:

It's been interesting to contrast two Sons of the Rock in recent days.  Sir Jackie Stewart, cringeing, creeping, bowing, scraping and trailing clouds of snobbery and pomposity; and Patrick Harvey, basically calling it as it is and puncturing the hot air balloon of royal romanticism which had become trapped in the skies above Edinburgh.

One is a p***k, and the other administered a p***k.

*Harvie

Bringing the thread back on topic - to laugh at the daft ScotchNats - we had the FM, on Saturday - endorse the AoU principles of, "One monarch, one nation and one Protestant faith".

Today we have Angus Robertson - a chap who can't even organise a census - telling us that iJock needs a hereditary monarchy.

The apotheosis of, if you don't like our  principles, we have others.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Today we have Angus Robertson - a chap who can't even organise a census - telling us that iJock needs a hereditary monarchy.

No he didn't, you're just making up shit and posting the evidence that you made it up. 

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

A new low for you.

He didn't say Scotland needs a hereditary monarchy, he said that some countries independent from Westminster have chosen to continue with it, and it will be up to an independent Scotland to decide whether to do the the same. You made it up, you lied.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He didn't say Scotland needs a hereditary monarchy, he said that some countries independent from Westminster have chosen to continue with it, and it will be up to an independent Scotland to decide whether to do the the same. You made it up, you lied.

He endorsed Charles as Head of State of an independent Scotland.  Which is bizarre.

Add on Nippy supporting "One kingdom, one monarch and one Protestant faith" and you can see what an absolute mess the partitionist movement is.

But then you can't even listen to a clip lasting less than two minutes without reaching the wrong conclusions so Angus and Nicola can say whatever the f**k they like knowing no-one will challenge them. 

Still not grasping the principle of independence is so that we can make these sort of decisions and absolutely does not require us to make them now. 

Thoroughly looking forward to the post 2024 Kinky seething about the iScottish Government drawing up plans to ditch the grifters for good. 

Even when the SNP do something that angry, whiny British meaning English nationalists would surely wish them to do, the response is still "SNP bad!", always and forever. I hope that the legions of thick b*****d 2014 No voters are paying attention.

Going a tad OT, I'm still astonished than Kevin McKenna supports independence now, given that he was spewing the west coast Labour "poor wee Catholics will be oppressed by evil Proddies in an independent Scotland" line as recently as 2013, if not 14.

1 minute ago, Bad Wolf said:

Going a tad OT, I'm still astonished than Kevin McKenna supports independence now, given that he was spewing the west coast Labour "poor wee Catholics will be oppressed by evil Proddies in an independent Scotland" line as recently as 2013, if not 14.

He writes for whoever pays him the most.

Only takes a few quid for him to change his tune.