Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

45 minutes ago, jakedee said:
2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:
The heart of the Nationalist movement is to portray Scotland as different to, and irreconcilable with, England.  Here's the sort of tripe they are coming up with - using my tax money - to help substantiate this nonsense.  No.  This is not a spoof.  This is what E'burgh's regional administration is actually spaffing money on:
301477885_scotslanguage.thumb.png.0d2df64d6adf34fd6cbac5a83dbdcbe7.png

That's the 4th time I've seen that posted on various platforms tonight by Unionists. Must be doing the rounds somewhere.

I'd hope so.  Utterly tragic what E'burgh's regional administration is spaffing the tax of those of us in Amersham on.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd expected a bit of kick-back, as per.  Using " accessible language" is the last thing I expected to hear.

That's probably cause you haven't thought things threw, you're far less open minded as empty minded.

Why not find out how much it costs before getting so raging about it at midnight.

Besides try and not make an arse of yourself the exact day the UK government flew a military helicopter 50 miles :lol:

I love it when the SG issue a wee snippet on their website designed to trigger the uber Brit Nats. It doesn't take much granted (although this seems, if genuine, to have taken months lol) but it's top, top work. A simple A4 page of paper that costs a fraction of a penny, written in such a way that they know will get an instant rise of the BritNat hackles every now and again really is top work. Keeps the hair triggered Kinc's of this world firmly on their toes.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Reduced to blatant Misogyny now. Your rinsing must be getting pretty close emoji6.pngemoji6.pngemoji6.png

He's got at least two other accounts on the go, so I can't see him being too worried.

Anyway, we had a thread a while back where half a dozen posters discussed how they (and their awful wives) hated women having anything to do with manly football for manly men, and they're all still embarrassing themselves here on the regular.

6 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

Grown men being deeply uncomfortable with women being better at pretty much everything than them is such a turn on. 

Our 12 year old deaf Labrador is better at most things than @spongeheid15 tbf

33 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Is Spongeheid Red32?

I mean both are clearly utter creeps, and both are probably total VLs but not the same poster imo. 

• 7 months later...

Just when you think things couldn't get worse for the SNP, we have one of their own MPs (Pension Pete) boldly stating that Humza's plans to achieve Independence (I know) are a load of crud.

Veteran SNP MP says independence plan will ‘probably not’ lead to UK Government talks - Daily Record

As well as saying he'd rather resurrect his rock star career.

My rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle was better than being an MP – Pete Wishart (holyrood.com)

It must be tough to be involved with this mob indeed :D

The SNP - The gift that keeps on giving 🎁

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse for the SNP, everyone's favourite comedian Mhairi Black declares herself as the latest to desert the sinking ship.

Mhairi Black: 'I'm tired of toxic Westminster' - SNP deputy to stand down at next election | Politics News | Sky News

Yes, that's right folks, in true Nat style she's blaming Westminster!  You'd think the SNP would be trying to get away from "Blamin' ra' Inglish" since they are only one point ahead of Labour in the polls.  Perhaps Black didn't receive the memo.

Don't forget, she's also tired.

Edited by DiscoStu

22 hours ago, DiscoStu said:

Just when you think things couldn't get worse for the SNP, we have one of their own MPs (Pension Pete) boldly stating that Humza's plans to achieve Independence (I know) are a load of crud.

Veteran SNP MP says independence plan will ‘probably not’ lead to UK Government talks - Daily Record

As well as saying he'd rather resurrect his rock star career.

My rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle was better than being an MP – Pete Wishart (holyrood.com)

It must be tough to be involved with this mob indeed :D

The SNP - The gift that keeps on giving 🎁

10 minutes ago, DiscoStu said:

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse for the SNP, everyone's favourite comedian Mhairi Black declares herself as the latest to desert the sinking ship.

Mhairi Black: 'I'm tired of toxic Westminster' - SNP deputy to stand down at next election | Politics News | Sky News

Yes, that's right folks, in true Nat style she's blaming Westminster!  You'd think the SNP would be trying to get away from "Blamin' ra' Inglish" since they are only one point behind Labour in the polls.  Perhaps Black didn't receive the memo.

Desperate, desperate stuff Stu

2 hours ago, DiscoStu said:

Yes, that's right folks, in true Nat style she's blaming Westminster!  You'd think the SNP would be trying to get away from "Blamin' ra' Inglish" since they are only one point ahead of Labour in the polls.  Perhaps Black didn't receive the memo.

Comedienne shirley

6 hours ago, DiscoStu said:

Todays events with Angus MacNeil might provide some credence here 

20 hours ago, AyrExile said:

Todays events with Angus MacNeil might provide some credence here 

Yes it seems that a spat between the two Brendans has caused MacNeil to be "emptied" 

MacNeil has a brass neck to even show his face at all, given his murky past.

Crazy how six others have declared they aren't standing.  The SNP are more like an anglophobic freak show than a political party.