Arbroath vs Pars

Awful goals to lose still not sure on this team lineup but 7 points from 9 with it so I’ll take it 

Despite all the goals it was a pretty frustrating game. Both teams played nice stuff in wee spells but it was a battle. They had nothing second half though. 

Dick got his subbies spot on. We deserved it. Nouble absolutely magic. McKenna some very very poor deliveries but stuck away the pen and never stopped 

and last but not least

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT BOBBY LINN WHAT A MAN HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT. Theeeeee fucking boy 

Don’t bother with a man of the match poll this week. [emoji16]

Fair play to the 1 Pars fan who stood for a good minute doing the finger to a jubilant Lichtie support from behind the goal. It’s that sort of dedication I enjoy seeing 

Probably Grant still upset about the ‘no alcohol before 11am’ rule.

Boooing a bus 😅

Saw them just after the game and at first thought it was some Arbroath lads wanting some.

They were of course Pars fans who were rather displeased with things. Don't blame them at all. Wish more fans joined in the anti-Grant chants second half.

Another fantastic win and three points for the rampant lichties, 2-0 down after 10 minutes it wasn't looking good but getting one goal back quickly was crucial and always felt we would score again before half time. We were on top in the second half without really looking like scoring untill.......enter Sir Bobby Linn the maestro, fantastic 3rd goal. Everyone put in a humongous effort again thoroughly deserved win.

I know the Pars are going through hard times but i was still surprised at how poor a support they had through.