Arbroath vs Pars

I know the Pars are going through hard times but i was still surprised at how poor a support they had through.

Why? The board have effectively told us that we/our opinions don't matter.
We've had to put up with shite performance after shite performance. I'm surprised anyone headed up tbh.

Well played Arbroath. They were, as expected, well organised and every player knew their role. They knew what their plan of attack was and how go about it. They didn't cave in or panic even after going two down. They stuck to their plan and deservedly got the win.

We were cretinous. We actually crumbled after going two up. For once we took advantage of a defensive mix up, but it counter for nothing in the end. Absolute fucking losers.

Conditions were absolutely ideal as well, so loser c**t Grant can't try and blame the result on that. 

Just now, Seeker said:

I felt sorry for Dunfermline supporters. One up the run down and celebrate. Two up the celebrations increase. Certain their going to get 3 points. Downhill all the way after that.

18A041A8-B19F-4CEE-8AE1-A2DEF4D8AD2D.png.bfa8a021c1210be49b8506d24164e499.png

I felt sorry for Dunfermline supporters. One up the run down and celebrate. Two up the celebrations increase. Certain their going to get 3 points. Downhill all the way after that.

Not having that. I don’t think any Dunfermline fan would have been confident of a win (even at 2-0), never mind ‘certain’. Honestly, you’re just making things up now.

10 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Not having that. I don’t think any Dunfermline fan would have been confident of a win (even at 2-0), never mind ‘certain’. Honestly, you’re just making things up now.

Grant’s broken you. Lovely.

11 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Yeah I think it was just an expression don’t think he went around polling the away support at 2-0. 

To be honest at 2-0 down I was thinking this will be 4/5 and one of they days. We were playing in to a slight breeze, the sun was blinding us and we’d started very poorly. Thomas looked threatening....

But when we got a goal back so quickly I was confident. Would’ve been ok with going in 2-1 down because with the sun, bit of wind and the park being soaked through I knew we’d cause problems second half. In the end we made a mess of a lot of the good opportunities we had. Poor final ball and decisions and McKenna free kicks and corners were hopeless. But a bit of magic did it and Dunfermline offered zero.

Our win against Arbroath at Stark's looks better with every passing week. No reason Arbroath can't keep this momentum up over the course of the season. If Campbell was to take them from the fourth tier into the top league it would probably be the biggest achievement in the SPFL since the 1980s with the New Firm. 

Yeah I think it was just an expression don’t think he went around polling the away support at 2-0. 

To be honest at 2-0 down I was thinking this will be 4/5 and one of they days. We were playing in to a slight breeze, the sun was blinding us and we’d started very poorly. Thomas looked threatening....

But when we got a goal back so quickly I was confident. Would’ve been ok with going in 2-1 down because with the sun, bit of wind and the park being soaked through I knew we’d cause problems second half. In the end we made a mess of a lot of the good opportunities we had. Poor final ball and decisions and McKenna free kicks and corners were hopeless. But a bit of magic did it and Dunfermline offered zero.
Other than the McKenna corner and free kick that led to both first half goals I would agree with you.

Nothing better when the opposition fans join in with he getting sacked in the morning chat [emoji1787]

This has happened on several occasions this season. He is still manager. I am certain he won’t be sacked but it should finally be the end. Emphasis on the SHOULD. Doubt the board will act. Usual shite from Grant post-match too. “Can’t work any harder” so that is obviously not good enough then. “We’re unlucky”. No, we are utter shite. He is a deluded waster. Not even confident they’d replace him with someone that can save our season either tbh.

26 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:
41 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Other than the McKenna corner and free kick that led to both first half goals I would agree with you.

Ball in for Nouble goal was class but think it was maybe a shot

23 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

Christ lads, time for us to call it a day? 

We've had a fair amount of success since 1885. Can't grumble at that. 

Wrap it up. 

So sad he's left you totally broken and quite possibly a gibbering wreck before the clocks have even changed.🥺☹️

This has happened on several occasions this season. He is still manager. I am certain he won’t be sacked but it should finally be the end. Emphasis on the SHOULD. Doubt the board will act. Usual shite from Grant post-match too. “Can’t work any harder” so that is obviously not good enough then. “We’re unlucky”. No, we are utter shite. He is a deluded waster. Not even confident they’d replace him with someone that can save our season either tbh.
It's frightening you haven't won this season, A lot of good Individuals, Thomas is one of the players I always hate playing against,
Grant setting up and playing from the back is just asking for trouble, he tried it at Alloa and got relegated,
Whats the story with Wighton not even getting a game too?

It's frightening you haven't won this season, A lot of good Individuals, Thomas is one of the players I always hate playing against,
Grant setting up and playing from the back is just asking for trouble, he tried it at Alloa and got relegated,
Whats the story with Wighton not even getting a game too?

He played last week and did very little.

Neither did O’Hara last week either, but the reality is that no pairing of our main 3 strikers has yielded much success at all. So it’s a free for all up front and pot luck whether it ever works.

15 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Usual shite from Grant post-match too. “Can’t work any harder” so that is obviously not good enough then.

You would think he would start to question the content of the hard work he's putting in by now eh.