Normal Island

These English right wing grifters keep thinking that if they get themselves cancelled over here the American weirdo channels will lay down the red carpet. Katie Hopkins lasted a few months with Rebel Media in Canada before they dumped her. They expect solid hours every day talking shite continually, not just a barbed tweet occasionally. It's proper hard work being a c**t in America, I don't think Lawrence is up to it. 

29 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

These English right wing grifters keep thinking that if they get themselves cancelled over here the American weirdo channels will lay down the red carpet. Katie Hopkins lasted a few months with Rebel Media in Canada before they dumped her. They expect solid hours every day talking shite continually, not just a barbed tweet occasionally. It's proper hard work being a c**t in America, I don't think Lawrence is up to it. 

I think there’s some sort of exchange deal where we have to take on one of Blighty’s biggest arseholes for a couple of years, one at a time. It was Piers first then Brand then Corden. I think he’s gone back to England now so Lozza next. Unless he’s got a ching related arrest somewhere in his file, which he certainly *should* have. 

Accidently found a channel worse than GB News this morning, sat my fat arse on the remote.

Talk TV (Ch523), lasted about 45seconds of Julia Heartless-Bitch (think that was her name), screaming that all our children were about to be murdered in the street (after the events in Croydon yesterday).

Private Fraser shouting 'we're all doomed' came to mind

All the weirdos are going 

I think it was this guy who said that the rot started when they gave up Mark Steyn, who was censured by Ofcom and GBN for telling lies about the vaccine on air. 

I think a lot of these people think that freedom of speech means saying anything you like on broadcast television. I saw someone say that Tate is similar - he thinks anything that stops him behaving any way he pleases is part of “the Matrix”. It’s a form of anti social narcissism.