Normal Island

Stuck to a cactus, kidnapped by Hamas or my personal favourite taken on a private jet by Moroccans. 

How much drugs did he apparently not pay for that the Moroccans are firing up the private jet?

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Has the labrador rescued him from the cactus yet?

The labrador is now also missing.

Be a wear, Moroccan dog snatchers have been spotted leaving chalk marks on Tenerife garden gates.

Genuinely concerning how many people I thought better of are believing this shite. I'm away to set up a go fund me page and hide in the attic for a few days, will make a fortune out these mugs! 

There is a strong correlation between how poorly folk write and how willing to believe in, and add to, this utter pish.

So many of those posts are primary school level but seem to be written by actual adults.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

There is a strong correlation between how poorly folk write and how willing to believe in, and add to, this utter pish.

So many of those posts are primary school level but seem to be written by actual adults.

It's easy to tell the ones taking the piss, due to their use of correct grammar and spelling